Ignoring!

Chapter 29

  Chapter 29

Aranya'sPOV:

Its been a month since he returned. And yesterday was three months of our marriage. When I said I would like to give him a chance I completely cross the line now.

Form that day onwards upto now he isn't talking with me. Now I really regret marrying him. He will be gone before I wake up and return to home only after I slept. Am I some sick joke to all the people. Finally when I thought everything will be alright my dear hubby has to make me disappointed every single fucking time.

Yesterday too. It's our marriage's third month anniversary so I thought I would get atleast a wish or any new resolutions but I got none.

He didn't even spare me glance nor lifted my calls. Am I a fool who is being hopeless? I am tired of this shit!

Suddenly someone barged into my room and it's our boss. Yes I have joined in this firm recently. This firm is owned by one of the great lawyer in Delhi. I joined here as a junior lawyer. Atleast here I will get some peace when I get indulged in work.

My boss Mr. Kumar came and gave me few files. He asked me to read it and notice some important issues in that. He asked me to prepare a analysis based on them. Its mid afternoon 3 now and I have three more hours to go home.

I immediately started working. These files are on based on a murder case. As I have soo much interest in these sort of things it took me less time to prepare analysis. At sharp 5:55 I completed my work and reported to him. I took deep breath as my work got completed before the time. I didn't even take break while I am doing this work.

My head is thumping and I decided to go to near the tea stall. I took all my things and went to parking lot. I started the car. Atleast Arjun did some good by giving me one of his car.

As I went out of the premises of my office I stopped near a big tree and parked my car there as the tea stall is just near my office. As I am sipping my tea I saw Vishal and Shreya.

           They both saw me and I waved at them. "What you guys are doing here?"  I asked. "We are here for you. After your marriage you didn't even talked with me properly. So I thought of coming here after work and pocket you for shopping. Vishal have some work to do. So it's you and me." Shreya said. As Arjun will take more time to come home I thought why should I spent my time looking out for that stupid. I can enjoy myself for sometime.

        I said yes and insisted her to come with me in my car. Vishal went away in his car after seeing our car going away. First we went to fast food area and ate different varieties of fast food.

         Later we went to shopping mall and got tired after a lot of time. We again went to food court and ate like that  was our last meal.

         When I looked at watch it showed 9:30. It's late. So said Shreya that we should leave. After taking all shopping bags of both of us we went to parking lot and kept the bags in backseat. I took 3 jeans and 4 tops. While Shreya took 5 jeans and 7 tops.

         We reached at Shreya place at 9:50 and from there it takes me 1/2hour to reach Our home. I drove towards the home. When I reached it's already 10:20. Arjun's car and other two vehicles are there. Maybe his friends.

           I went inside the home and locked the door only to hear "WHERE THE HELL YOU WERE?" yes you all guessed right. It's from my husband. I looked at him at took deep breath to calm myself. I will do that whenever when I feel extreme anger.

           "Where were you Aru? Do you know we all are tensed? You should have left after giving information to him!" Said Anjali di. I looked at her. "I went out with my friend. So no need to worry. I am fine and fit." I said. Rahul bhai and Varun bhai looked at me with concern. "We will leave Arjun." Varun bhai said and Anju di hugged me before leaving.

          Why the fuck they are making this as an issue. Like I am some 4year old and need to be take care of!!. I thought before leaving to our room. He stood there glaring at me. Fuck off! I wont spare you. I thought and went away. I took a nice shower and came down and switched on the t.v. "Where were you?" He again asked without yelling but with  some kind of authority.

         As I care. He wont tell me wherever he go. Why should I? These many days after not even caring whether I am alive or dead he got concern now?! Without answering him I am changing the channels of T.v

          "I am asking you where you were?" He asked me this time with some pitched voice. "Where I was, what I do, with whom I go is none of your business, so yeah get your ass away from me." I said it with sweet voice and smile on face and again turned to t.v

"I am your husband."

"Only on papers."

" You are my responsibility."

"Not anymore."

"You love me."

"I do. But I think I hate you more than I love you. And if you are done with the rapid fire just fuck off because I have to watch my t.v. get lost with your 'oh- I am sorry- I have- work' ass from here." I rudely said to him. He looked at me with what? Yeah amusement, shock and what not. Serves him right.

        He looked at me and said "Look whatever is there ask me I will tell you but just dont beat around the Bush by making scenes like this." He said. "Who is Madhu?" I asked him and felt him get tensed and I know when he went to Malaysia it's not just case something more is there.....

So finally Madhu's past will reveal soon.
So what do you guys think about chapter.

Thank you guys for all the wishes for my exams but they got postponed. I am a bit sad because of this. I am not able concentrate properly so yeah that's why I am not giving updates fastly.

  Also I am not getting proper votes. If you guys dont vote properly then how would I know if I you guys are liking the story or not. If you guys dont vote then I wont get the enthusiasm to give a proper update.

  Also some readers are saying that Aranya is not strong and weak infront of Arjun. In which angle I am asking. Unlike others I made her a strong character because being a soft talker she can't be a lawyer. She slapped him two times because he misbehaved with her. How much strong she has to become for you guys more.? Also according to me if we want success we have to face failure just like that if we have to become strong we have to face problems, humiliation and everything. Being strong just doesn't come just as we take birth. It has something to do with our personality at the same time with the situation we face in life. The harder the situation the stronger you become.

Also just because some are feeling the story is going slow and Arjun is being a dick and Aru is being weak I can't change the plot nor the characters.

So this is it.

Please do vote, comment and support me.

Stay safe and dont go out unless its important.

Love-Anya❤