That girl stole his heart

Flashback part-2

            Flashback part-2

Sinha's Mansion.

Author's POV:

Arjun is sitting on the couch in the living room when his dad called him. He came back yesterday night. The couple is having tea as it is evening. When Arjun entered the room of his parents they asked him to pick Shrishti from college. It is Sunday but still they have some extra class as the exams are nearing. He went to her college and called to his sister number. Girls are drooling looking at him which is making him embarrassed. He is never such type of guy who will swoon his ways along with girls. Infact he dont like to whore around. He just need a girl who will take care of him and his family also be faithful to him.

              His thoughts got disturbed by a girl's melodious laugh. He looked around to see the girl. She is laughing like she is alone and no is watching her. She even started jumping like a kid not even bothering about the surroundings. She looked so pure and when she took a glance to him and diverted her attention again to her friends something had happened in his heart which awoke a sparkle. Suprisingly his heart felt good and he instantly know that he liked her. Someone cleared their throat in phone  which  snapped him out of his  thoughts.She is his sister. They cut the call as his sister herself is coming. She said bye to the girl he was watching and he got shocked. The thing which shocked him more is she is not even looking at him and busy talking with his sister only. Is she even a girl. Cant she notice that a handsome hunk like me is staring at her. He thought.

         "Hey bhai" Shrishti said cheerfully. After that they got into car and their drive was smooth. After reaching home she said she is going to shopping with her cousin Valli.
(Daughter of Arjun's mom's brother. Aka his uncle. She got married 6 months back.) Arjun dropped them. As it's her birthday tomorrow she is very happy he thought.

       The next day came very soon as expected. At night sharp on 12AM they all wished Shrishti and Aru called her while they are cutting cake. Arjun dont know that it's her who called his sister.

        Shrishti went to college. She again invited them and they gladly accepted. Every guy's eyes are on Shrishti and Aditya is trying so hard to protect her from them.

        The evening came and Shrishti already left afternoon itself as Ayaan came to pick her up. Aranya and Riya went to their new apartment that Aru's dad bought for her. As it will be better for them. Soon they got ready in their dress.

   Karthik came to pick them up. They went to Sinha mansion with the gifts they purchased two days ago. Soon they entered and greeted by Sunita Sinha. Arjun is coming down from steps. He is looking devilishly handsome.

 He is looking devilishly handsome

( Arjun's outfit)

Later he looked to see his sister coming down in her beautiful dress. Looking all like a fairy.

 Looking all like a fairy

(Shrishti's outfit)

Later she came down and went directly towards Aru. They hugged each other. Arjun's eyes widened seeing her here. His lips dried looking at her.

( Aranya's outfit)

( Aranya's outfit)

(Riya's outfit)

She is talking and laughing. Suddenly Shrishti took all of them to her big brother Arjun. The most awaited moment came. He thought. She introduced Riya, Karthik and its Aranya's turn. His gaze is fixed on her. They shook their hands and felt electricity passing through them but Aranya covered it quickly. Not even giving him a smile she left from there.

       The whole party is done. In the mean while she didn't even spare a glance to him. He is so angry that she is ignoring him. Ignoring? Seriously Arjun? You met her today and want to be her best friend or what? Idiot may be she is not that type of girl who throw themselves on you. His mind scolded him. He agreed to that.

         After sometime it's time for them to leave and she gave him her million dollars smile for which he craved for.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do vote, comment and support me.

Love-Anya