Madhu's pain.!

•Chapter 37•

Chapter 37•

Arjun's POV:

After leaving Aranya in her ward I went to doctor's cabin. I knocked on his door and heard a faint 'come in'. I went inside. "Please take a seat Mr.Sinha" he said and I sat on the chair placed before his table.

"So. Your wife had finally got up. There are multiple wounds which didn't heal completely as it's only been two days since the incident. We have to keep her in our observation for atleast two days before discharging her. As per her fractures, bring her to me after two weeks. I prescribed some medicines and nurse will tell you how to use them." He said all in one breath and I nodded.

I took the medicine from medical shop and gave them to the nurse. She told me how to use them and I went inside Aru's room to check on her. They sad they will give the medicine here only and we should use the medicine in home. Nodding I took the pack and went to parking lot to keep them in the car in case of we forget.

As I was returning to the main block of hospital I noticed some guys. I quickly remembered who those fuckers are. They are the people I have sent jail because they tried to touch Aru on the night I saved her. They looked at me and widened their eyes. There are atleast ten of them and by looking at me they started running.

I dailed to Rahul and tried to catch them. I informed him and soon he came with Varun. We three kicked the blue out of them and took them to our secret spot where we make criminals say the truth.

We tied them down and pointed gun at the main one. "What are you doing here?" I asked him and he just kept looking at the floor. Varun kicked him and the man yelped in pain.

"Why are you following us. I already saw you in the crime spot watching us and let you go because I want to confirm. Now I can say because you can't be here with coincidence. Do you? Or you want me to shoot you?" Varun asked in a dead tone. He can be scary sometimes. "Sir sir please leave us." He begged but I gripped his hair and said. "My wife also begged you. Didn't she? By the way where is your main guy?" I asked.

He looked nervous. "Will you tell or-" "he is dead" one of them replied. "He is dead on the day he was released sir" he said and I asked him how. "The bitch killed him.... The bloody bitch who claims to be our boss's sister killed him sir." "Your boss's sister?" Rahul asked him and looked at me. My frowend. "Maya mam" he said and the others looked at him in horror. "Why the hell did you tell her name? What if-" a man said and was cut off by me "Will anyone tell me what happened?" I said.

"Sir Manish sir always wanted your wife.. but Maya madam.. she always uses to loathe her. Because she knew your wife is good. We never wanted to hurt your wife sir. But Maya madam threatened us with our lives. She said if we won't do this then she will kill our families. She is worse than Manish sir. He never gave us order to kill or do any harm to your wife because he always wanted her and loved her to-" I punched him on the face. God that bloody Manish. When I get my hands on him. I will show him the hell. No one is allowed to see or fantasy about my wife. She is fucking mine.

"Hahah. Even if you kill me the truth is this only sir. But it's like that until..." The guy who is saying all this trailed off. "Until?until what?" Rahul asked.

"Until he started showing feelings for Madhu madam." "WHAT?". we three screamed when he said that. "But how can we trust you? You are the same one who tried to touch my woman." I said and grabbing his collar.

           " I know sir. Iam saying this because I want you to know how bad that bitch was. She was the one who killed my brother." He said. "Maybe you are doing this for revenge." Varun said and I nodded my head.

           "Trust me sir. You will regret if you don't listen to me." He said. "First you say whatever you want to. Then I will decide whether to trust you or not." I said.

             "Sir we are the personal informers and personal gaurds too. When he captured Madhu madam he tortured her alot... Madhu madam used to beg him to leave her. He used to beat her everytime she disobeyed him. She used to beg us to help her in leaving and for that sir used to beat her and use her daily. But one day because of his torture she stole a knife and cut her hand. That day sir was very devastated. He cried for her. He used to be with her whenever she needed but all that gone when she became healthy. He again strated his cruel ways. He wanted to marry her but you came and took her away which triggered his anger. Even though he likes Madhu madam still he wanted your wife because of his ego which you and your wife triggered." He completed.

           "That's enough for now." I said. "Do you think he is saying truth?" Varun asked me. "Whatever. If he says truth then its for his good only if not.. the rest you know."  I said and for some time the silence took place between us. "Rahul and Varun. Keep security all over the building. Don't let any of these bastards leave. I will come after meeting Aru. Tie them and keep them all in different rooms so that they can't plan anything. Search for their phones and keep them with you. Iam going to hospital." I said and left the place.

           We all came in different cars so it's not a big deal. Whenever I try to search for clue about that fucker some or other things stops me. I reached the hospital and by looking at my wife I lost all my anger and heaved a big sigh. She is the only one who keeps me sane. Looking at her figure is enough for me to breath. She is the only reason iam living in this world. Hope she never leaves me.

  My thoughts drifted to Madhu. I don't know where she is but I hope she is ok. Or else I won't be able to forgive myself for not helping her. They say that when we do wrong to someone the things come back to us in a worst way. Maybe this is what it feels like. I thought and closed my eyes settling beside my wife's bed.

5k votes thank you all. It means alot.❤️❤️

So Madhu's pain is here.

Hope you all liked the chapter

Please do vote, comment and support me.

Love-Anya ❤️