Iam sorry Angel..

•Chapter-6•

Chapter-6

Arjun's POV:

I sat beside her bed and looked at her those features which I thought I can never. I brushed my fingers over soft features. Her eyes closed and pale face is giving me the worst chills I have experienced.

The doctor said she will wake up soon and I spent that limited time to admire her. I don't know why she is back again in my life... I don't know whether this is.right or not but having her in my life is enough. Good or bad, whatever it might be but her being with me in my arms is enough for me.

I was gazing at her when I heard the door opening. I looked up and saw Rahul. "The doctor is calling you." He said taking seat beside me." I nodded and got up from my place.

I reached the doctor's cabin and knocked it before entering. I sat in the chair before his table. He glanced at me and then took the yellow colour file placed to his right. "She is taking sleeping pills." He mumbled. "Signs of depression are there." He told me and I looked down in guilt.

After talking for sometime I left his cabin and then left to her room. I saw her in sitting positing and talking with Rahul. Her eyes and nose are red. "Hey Arjun. She just woke and I was about to call Doc- wait I will go and call him now." Rahul said rushed out.

I looked at her and saw her looking down in her lap. "How are you feeling?" I asked standing close to her bed trying to have a clear look of her face. She nodded her head and looked everywhere but me. "Thank you sir. For saving me." She said in a small voice as some tears are formed in her eyes.

My heart pinched a bit when she said sir. I looked away from her and heaved a big sigh. "Protecting girls like you is my duty." I mumbled looking away.

"Girls like what?" She raised her voice making me sigh "I see you have woken up Ms." We heard the doctor and after checking her went away. I gave a look to Rahul and he left the place.

I dragged a chair from behind and sat beside her bed. I looked at her face which is numb. "My phone?" She asked and I gave her the phone I collected on the road when I was checking the area. It was scratched lightly. She sighed and switched it on. She called someone and told about her where abouts. The time is now 4 in the morning.

She looked down in her lap as I continued to stare at her. "See... The past is something we can't run away... I don't know what you thought and is still thinking about me but just listen. If I wanted to cheat on you in the first place I never would have agreed to marry you, I would have prolonged the concept." She said as few tear drops left from her eyes.

" I am not telling this to you so you would come back... I am telling this because I don't want the person I LOVED with all my heart... To misunderstand me." She wiped her tears and looked at me straight into my eyes... "Hope you will get your second love... And please be professional like the way you were before few minutes...." She said laying down on the bed. " Leave the room and switch off the light please." She croaked and I slowly got up from my place. As she asked switched off the light... Closed the room's door... And left the place as my own traitor tears fell from my eyes like rain storm...

I stood there the the whole morning infront of the room. I saw Rahul coming and he sat beside me. "What are you planning to do them? One of them went missing and now the remaining are refusing to speak. I am getting few calls to release them." He said and my blood boiled at that. "I will take care of them." I said in a clipped tone.

"What did she say?" He asked making me sigh. I sat silent for sometime. "Love is all about pain... Na? Let's move on!" I heard him say... Sometimes... He becomes so mature!

                        Aranya's POV:

The sun rays hit me hard as I tried my best to open my eyes. I woke up and found myself empty in this room and remembered the yesterday's incidents...

I sat in the room and is gazing at the things in there when the door opened and a nurse came inside. She called the doctor and after few checkups they said I can leave. I sighed and got freshen up as a nurse some how brought me some clothes to wear. My breasts and waist is covered with nail pinched marks. Fresh tears pooled in my eyes as my heart felt heavy...

I wiped my tears and bathed. Wore my clothes and came out to see Arjun sitting on the chair with a calm face. "How are you doing?" He asked me and I slowly nodded my head. He came towards me and took my hands in his. "Don't worry... I will make sure they suffer-" "Why don't you work on this that no other girl suffer molestation Arjun? Them suffering is a second thing... Why can't you work on that?" I asked and saw him look at me with a small smile on his face. He cupped my face closre to him.

"Together...we will do th-" "There is no together." I said getting out of his hold. "Iam sorry." He said and we both together left in Arjun's car.

         I closed my eyes and leaned against the window as he drove through the busy roads of Delhi.....

Do tell me how is the chapter,

Please do vote and comment!

Love-Anya ♥️