Accident??

•Chapter-12•

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

•Chapter-12•

Aranya's POV:

My looked up at me and smiled at me. She asked me get freshen and tie a saree so I will look ' presentable' for the occasion.

I took a nice warm heart calming shower and got out tying a towel around me. Choosing a light pink silk floral saree I started tying it around my figure. Leaving my hair as it is I applied lotion to my hands. I kept bindi and applied lip balm to my lips.

I got out and saw everyone looking at me. " Shall we?" I heard my brother and said yes. Shreya didn't accompany us since she had some important work.. and that work is with Vishal! I chuckled at her thought and saw my brother driving to the restaurant. Me, ma, papa and bhaiyya are in one car and Kritika di and her family in another car.

We reached the restaurant and saw the Sinha's waiting for us. I glanced at them and greeted them. Arjun took a look of me and smiled a little bit.. I didn't smile instead nodded at him making him change his expression. For some reason I still can't belive whatever is happening around me. It's feeling like dream that he is going to be mine...

I still don't know what made him think that I can cheat on him.. but Arjun forgetting all that and acting nice is not letting me stay still. Soon I found myself in between of my parents, eating with them as they talked about our upcoming engagement..

Author's POV:

They silently ate and suddenly Aranya got a message from an unknown number in WhatsApp. She frowned when she saw few intimate pictures of Arjun with Maya. She immediately covered it from eyes of their parents and gulped at that. Tears gathering in her eyes.

Her heart broke. Though few days before she saw him with her in his office she belived him saying that he is trying to catch her brother through her. The proofs in her hands are begging her to belive them but a rational part of her still thinks that her Arjun won't cheat on her.

She ate silently and completed before anyone could. She excused herself and told her mother that she want some alone time and went to have some fresh air...

Shristi's POV:

I glanced over Neerav and saw him talking with my brothers. He is looking handsome as usual.

His smile always enchants me for some reason and the urge to have him increases more with time passing. When I got to know about his girlfriend Ananya, I was heartbroken. I never used to be a girl who chases boys but Neerav? He is different from all.

I sighed and started eating and Ayaan bhaiyya started talking about business.

Aranya suddenly got up and said that she finished and left saying she needs some fresh air. I shrugged and continued eating and glanced at Arjun bhaiyya who is looking at Aranya's retreating figure. Have they not bonded yet?

Arjun's POV:

I entered my home and my mom called and asked me whether I was ready. I said that I will be in half and hour.

I went to washroom and took a calming bath. I wore my outfit for the night, took my purse and wore my watch. I called my mom and she said they already are in way to restaurant and asked me to come there directly. I said yes and cut the call.

I took my car keys and started driving to the restaurant they mentioned. As soon as I reached I saw my parents and after parking my car I went towards them and stood with them. My mother complimented my looks and I thanked her.

Soon we saw.two cars approaching. Neerav, Aranya's brother got out from the driver seat and they father followed the suit, Aranya too got out and my heart skipped a beat looking at her in that saree.. I so badly want to pin her to the wall and have my ways with her but I know better keep my hands for myself else she will cut them off. I thought and chuckled at my thoughts.

We ordered our food and in the mean time I saw Aranya receiving a message which changed her facial expressions. I frowned at that, soon the food arrived and we all started eating. In between I glanced at her and before anyone could say she said she is full and need some fresh air and left out. Frowning at her confusing behaviour I completed my dinner. I don't know why but suddenly I felt like something bad is going to happen.

No.. nothing wil happen. I thought and left out to see Aranya standing beside the road... I started waking towards her and saw her moving front.. a girl was standing there and a truck came in full speed Aranya moved front and picked the girl... The truck came and..

Do comment and vote❤️

Love-Anya ❤️

Destined To Be Mine |✓|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें