But I've Been Taking You For Granted (2)

Start from the beginning

Riku
"Hi Wakka, can I borrow her for a couple minutes?" Riku asked, Wakka nodded and ruffled your hair.
"I'll be back mon'" He said before walking away, you turned fully to Riku and smiled.
"What's up buttercup?" You asked cheerfully, he gave you a playful roll of the eye before taking your hand and leading you quickly out of the bar. Once you were outside he led you to a bench and you both sat down. "Are you okay?" you asked again, Riku nodded and placed his arm around you, as you shuffled closer and rested against him.
"Yeah, I just wanted to spend some time with you without the others." He answered as he slowly traced patterns on your arm.
"Ah I see! Did you enjoy watching the match?" You said, Riku nodded.
"Those guys were incredible this season." He answered, you smiled and nuzzled closer to him.
"Yeah, they were so passionate and fired up!" You said, he pressed his lips against your head.
"Just you wait till you see the Rounders team." He said, you both looked at each other and his gaze flickered to your lips and back to your eyes.
"I can't wait!" You said, before pressing your lips against his cheek. You both began to chat about everything and anything. You were both enjoying each others company until a couple of students walked out of the bar cheering and running off, you both stared at them until Riku pulled his arm away from you.
"We should probably get back inside." He said, turning his gaze to you, you glanced up at him and blushed slightly.
"Probably, but this was nice." You replied, he stood up and held out his hand to you. You gratefully accepted his hand and he pressed his lips against your knuckle. "I wish I could spend more time with you." You murmured, he pulled his lips away and smiled slightly.
"Trust me, I want to spend more time with you too." He said,
"Would the president get into trouble for ditching to hang out with me?" You chuckled, causing Riku to laugh before he went silent for a minute.
"Absolutely, but you're worth it, though I think Ven and the others are starting to rub off on you." He mused, as he led you back into the party.

Ven
"S'up Wakka, can I borrow her for a couple minutes?" Ven asked, Wakka nodded and ruffled your hair.
"I'll be back mon'" He said before walking away, you turned fully to Ven and smiled.
"What's up duck?" You asked cheerfully, he gave you a playful roll of the eye before taking your hand and leading you quickly out of the bar. Once you were outside he led you to the beach and you both sat down on the sand. "Are you okay?" you asked again, Ven shuffled closer and lay down on your lap. You smiled down at him and ran your fingers through his hair.
"Yeah, I just wanted to spend some time with you without the others." He answered as he closed his eyes and exhaled slowly.
"That's cute." You giggled, "did you enjoy the match?" You asked, Ven nodded as he reached his hand up and brushed your hair back behind your ear.
"Yeah! But it's made me super excited for Rounders season!" He smiled widely causing you to giggle.
"You're gonna be great! I can't wait to watch." You said, he nodded.
"And then all of us will have won our tournaments." He grinned causing you to blush. You both began to chat about everything and anything. You were both enjoying each others company until a couple of students, from the bar were now running off down the beach, you both stared at them until Ven jumped to his feet.
"We should probably get back inside." He said, turning his gaze to you, you glanced up at him and blushed slightly.
"Probably, but this was nice." You replied, he held out his hand to you. You gratefully accepted his hand, and he pulled you up. Ven brought your hand up to his lips and pressed his lips against your knuckle. "I wish I could spend more time with you." You murmured, he pulled his lips away and smiled slightly.
"Trust me, I want to spend more time with you too." He said,
"Wanna cause trouble inside?" You chuckled, causing Ven to laugh before he went silent for a minute.
"What have we done to you... Let's annoy Yuffie!" He mused, as he led you back into the party.

Roxas
"Wakka, would it be alright if I borrowed her for a few minutes?" Roxas asked, Wakka gave a slight chuckle before nodding he ruffled your hair quickly before turning and walking away. You turned to Roxas and gave him a smile.
"How can I help you?" You asked playfully, he gave you a small smile before taking your hand in his and leading you quickly out of the bar. Once you were outside he led you to a bench and you both sat down. "Are you okay?" you asked again, Roxas nodded and he took your hand and entwined your fingers together.
"Yeah, I just wanted to spend some time with you without the others." He answered as he slowly traced patterns on the back of your hand. You shuffled closer and rested your head against his shoulder.
"Ah yay! Did you enjoy watching the match?" You said, Roxas sighed and rest his head against yours.
"They were really impressive." He answered, you smiled and nuzzled closer to him.
"Of course! They were so passionate and fired up!" You said, Roxas inhaled and hummed in response.
"Just you wait till you see our team." He said, you both looked at each other and his gaze flickered to your lips and back to your eyes.
"Oh yeah! Rounders is coming up! Can't wait!" You said, before ruffling his hair with your free hand causing him to smile slightly. You both began to chat about everything and anything. You were both enjoying each others company until a couple of students walked out of the bar cheering and running off, you both stared at them until Roxas lifted his head and let go of your hand.
"We should probably get back inside." He said, turning his gaze to you, you glanced up at him and blushed slightly.
"Probably, but this was nice." You replied, he stood up and held out his hand to you. You gratefully accepted his hand and he pressed his lips against your knuckle. "I wish I could spend more time with you." You murmured, he pulled his lips away and smiled slightly.
"Trust me, I want to spend more time with you too." He said,
"So do you think, my twin, your twin, the Sinclair twins or Sora is wrecking the place?" You chuckled, causing Roxas to laugh before he went silent for a minute.
"You know, that's a tough call... Axel." He mused as you both laughed again, as he led you back into the party.