But I've Been Taking You For Granted (2)

Start from the beginning

Zexion
"Wakka, would it be alright if I borrowed her for a few minutes?" Zexion asked, Wakka gave a slight chuckle before nodding he ruffled your hair quickly before turning and walking away. You turned to Zexion and gave him a smile.
"How can I help you?" You asked playfully, he gave you a small smile before taking your hand in his and leading you quickly out of the bar. Once you were outside he led you to the beach and you both sat down on the sand. "Are you okay?" you asked again, Zexion shuffled closer and his shoulder brushed yours, so you placed your head on his shoulder as you watched the waves brush back and forth against the sand.
"Yes, I just wanted to spend some time with you without the others." He answered as he rested his head on top of yours.
"That's sweet of you." You said smiling, "did you have fun at the match?" You asked, Zexion nodded and reached for your hand and entwined your fingers.
"Surprisingly, I did. They had a lot more energy against your friends team." He said, you smiled in agreement. "Are you looking forward to the last few weeks of school?" He asked, you pouted slightly.
"No, you'll be leaving for college..." You murmured. Zexion felt the change in your mood, and he lifted his head and brought up his hand and placed his fingers under your chin raising your head to look at him.
"We won't be too far away. I'm always going to be here." He said, you blushed slightly and you both leaned forward pressing your lips together in a sweet quick kiss, once you pulled back you both began to chat about everything and anything, but not Zexion's departure to college. You were both enjoying each others company until a couple of students, from the bar were now running off down the beach, you both stared at them until Zexion stood up.
"We should probably get back inside." He said, turning his gaze to you, you glanced up at him and blushed slightly.
"Probably, but this was nice." You replied, he held out his hand to you. You gratefully accepted his hand, and he pulled you up. Zexion brought your hand up to his lips and pressed his lips against your knuckle. "I wish I could spend more time with you." You murmured, he pulled his lips away and smiled slightly.
"Trust me, I want to spend more time with you too." He said,
"Though we probably need to stop my brother from destroying everything." You chuckled, causing Zexion to laugh before he went silent for a minute.
"And all our friends." He mused, as he led you back into the party.

Sora
"Hey Wakka, can I borrow her for a couple minutes?" Sora asked, Wakka nodded and playfully nudged your shoulder.
"I'll be back mon'" He said before walking away, you turned fully to Sora and smiled.
"You alright?" You asked cheerfully, he smiled brightly at you before taking your hand and leading you quickly out of the bar. Once you were outside he led you to the beach and you both sat down on the sand. "Are you okay?" you asked again, Sora shuffled closer and took your hand in his as you both sat and watched the waves brush back and forth against the sand.
"Yeah, I just wanted to spend some time with you without the others." He answered as he slowly traced patterns on the back of your hand.
"That's cute." You giggled, "did you have fun at the match?" You asked, Sora nodded.
"Yeah! The whole school had so much energy! I'm so happy for the team, they've needed that win." He said happily, you smiled happily and closed your eyes.
"Looking forward to Rounders?" You asked, Sora punched one hand into the air.
"Yeah! We've so got this! Are you?" He asked.
"Absolutely!" You cheered, and you both began to chat about everything and anything. You were both enjoying each others company until a couple of students, from the bar were now running off down the beach, you both stared at them until Sora jumped to his feet.
"We should probably get back inside." He said, turning his gaze to you, you glanced up at him and blushed slightly.
"Probably, but this was nice." You replied, he held out his hand to you. You gratefully accepted his hand, and he pulled you up. Sora brought your hand up to his lips and pressed his lips against your knuckle. "I wish I could spend more time with you." You murmured, he pulled his lips away and smiled slightly.
"Trust me, I want to spend more time with you too." He said,
"Maybe we could skip a few lessons and go to the beach." You chuckled, causing Sora to laugh before he went silent for a minute.
"Don't tempt me." He mused, as he led you back into the party.