I looked at the Hokage and Kazekage and frowned. I know who the 'Kazakage' is.

Naruto obviously won the match and headed back to us. 'This is ruining the whole plan!' Tamari and Kankuro thought. I looked at them for a minute before tearing my gaze from them and looking to the fight playing before me.

So their plan to start a war is today huh? "I don't like your plan. It has many faults." I whispered into Gaara's ear. I don't know what their plan is exactly but I think they plan on releasing Shukaku on the village.

Gaara stiffened but I continued to whisper what I have observed. "That person sitting in the kazekage's seat right now is an S-rank criminal. He probably killed your Kazekage long before your plans for war." I said and he didn't even flinch.

"Your lying." he stated out loud and I didn't reply. "I don't trust you." he said. "If you don't trust me then why have an interest?" I asked and he didn't reply.

I narrowed my eyes at the Kazekage sitting in his chair. "I have no reason to lie to you." I said out loud and walked to the bars resting my hands on them. I'm glad that the bandages where taken off and that my hands are completely healed. I can fight better that way.

Kankuro forfeit his match and Tamari leapt down to the battle field with Shikamaru Nara. I looked at the fight playing in front of me and smirked when the Nara caught the sand girl. He's going to quit, I know it. The Nara, as I expected forfeit the match because he was low on chakra.

I hopped down to the ring and so did the chunin. The chunin seemed a bit resistant to go into the ring but he did. The proctor explained some crap and when he said start there was a strong breeze and some leaves which caused us to stop the fight because 2 people appeared in the middle of the field.

"You’re very late." I commented relaxing my fighting stance and turned around. Sauske smirked noticing the situation and said "I apologize." I smirked at his apology and the proctor told Sauske that he would have to wait for the fight to end.

Now me and my opponent are standing 30ft apart waiting for the proctor to restart our fight. "Start!" He shouted and the chunin rushed at me. I kept my relaxed stance and he threw a punch at me. I ducked backwards in a swift movement.

I used both legs to knock him off his feet catching myself with one hand before my butt hit the ground. He hit his head on the ground, groaning in pain.

Soon recovering from the hit he did some flips backwards away from me. And I stood up. I held up my hand in a relaxed stance. He did hands ohms and jumped into the Air. "Needle rain Jutsu!" He shouted as needles rained down towards me.

I looked at all of the needles and predicted where they would go. I dodged all of them turning and twisting missing every needle by not even a centimeter. I sighed dodging the last needle and he looked at me in shock.

I smirked thinking about what type of taijutsu I'm using. (I can't remember what it's called but it's the taijutsu that Lee uses when he has alcohol.) He ran at me trying taijutsu again and I dodged every attack.

He paused for a second and I took that opportunity. It's my turn now. I ducked under his punch and grabbed his arm. I crouched and pulled his arm downward, slamming his face to the ground. I stood up and stepped on his arm and pulled with my other hand breaking it. He cried out in pain and I resisted from tearing him apart as he laid there clutching his arm.

I stepped away from him, waiting for him to forfeit. He stayed there clutching his arm not feed wiring the match. "I think he's done." I said looking back at the proctor.

He didn't give up though; instead he threw a bunch at me with his good arm which I caught. I looked back at him and his eyes widened as he shook. I grabbed his wrist and twirled him so that I could grab his elbow.

I swung his arm down as I lifted my knee, breaking his good arm. He cried out in pain again and I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying. He hit the wall and sank to his knees. "Are you done?" I asked resisting every urge that was telling me to finish him off.

He looked at me and yelled "I forfeit, okay?!" I looked at the proctor and he proclaimed me winner. I leapt up to the viewing area and Sauske walked up to me. "Nice fight." I made sure no one saw my face and I smiled.

When everyone was preoccupied I pecked Sauske in the middle of his forehead and said "Good luck to you too." He smirked at me and jumped down into the ring. I watched him and Gaara stand 30ft away from each other and walked to a wall away from the fight.

"Aren't you going to watch? Isn't Sauske your boyfriend?" Naruto asked and I looked over to him. "He is. I just don't feel like watching him right now, especially when he might get injured. It's natural right?" I asked and Naruto grinned.

He leaned against the wall sitting and I did the same. "It's normal, believe It." he commented. I looked over at Naruto and sighed. "Thank you." I said and he looked at me confused like the Baka he was.

"For what?" Naruto asked and I quietly chuckled. "For being my only friend. I don't know what love is but if what I have for Sauske is love, then I love both of you two equally. But I love the both of you in a different way." I explained.

"You got all of that from what you feel towards Sauske?!" Naruto yelled at me with a shocked face. "Yeah." I replied and his jaw dropped to the ground. I rolled my eyes and looked to the people standing at the bars watching the match.

Soon.... they'll start a war....