Chapter 27

Once we met back with Joel and started our way back to the studios. There was a man in a business suit with his arms crossed as he glared at me and Cassie. I gulp, is this Mr.Sykes?

Cassie seemed to tense up but hid it with a smile. She wiped away any little tears and added some foundation she had in the compartment near her door. She takes a deep breath and steps out. I follow her out. She goes walking to the man in the suit. His facial looks were murderous but as soon as he saw she wasn't alone he literally went bipolar.

I had a feeling in my gut, something doesn't seem right.

"Cassie who is your friend?" He said as he grabbed her arm and basically yanked her to his side. Cassie winced but covered it up in a few seconds. She gave me a weak smile. Even as Cassie was literally squished next to him he didn't loosen his grip on her arm.

"She is the newbie, Jessica meet my husband Oliver." She said giving me a weak smile. She was staring at her feet.

"Nice to meet you Jessica." He said giving me a smile.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Sykes." I said lowering my head a little. What? I don't know what to do in this situation.

"Call me Oliver. Now Cassie were've you been off to? I was looking for you in my office but you weren't there." He said looking at her. His tone of voice seemed forced to be nice.

"Me and Jessica decided to go to Starbucks to get some food before the interview with one direction lads." She said giving him a matter of factly smile.

"Oh well you best be off. See you later Cas." He said as he pecked her on the lips quickly and was soon walking off to another direction.

"Uh we should be going." She said as she rubbed the arm that Oliver had just been grabbing onto. I saw that it was red, but as soon as she saw me looking at her arm she said.

"Don't worry about it, its a rash." She said smiling. I nod, but did I believe her? Not a chance.

"OK so my brother and his friends will be coming in shortly." She said as we sat in a new interview room, this one was bigger.

"Brother? I didn't know you had a brother." I asked her.

"Uh well yea I do, its complicated." She said but got caught off as someone yelled her name.

"Cassie!" I hear a Irish accent yell. Before I can react, someone was engulfing Cassie in a hug. The person was a little taller than me. He had blonde hair and was wearing a black tee shirt and some washed out jeans. I didn't need him to turn around or even introduce himself.

It was the Niall Horan. Basically a few feet away from me.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Its you." I whispered stuttering.

"What's up little sis? Who is this lovely lady?" He said raising and eyebrow as he looked at me. Oh my god he knows I exist oh my god, I am gonna faint.

"Jessie sit down you literally turned paler than Edward Collins in Twilight." Cassie said as she smiled. I sat with Cassie on the other couch while Niall made himself at home.

"So Jessie it is huh? Nice name." He said. Me? I'm smiling like an idiot.

"Oh man don't tell me your a fan of this idiot." Cassie said as chuckled into her hands. Niall gave her a glare.

"Idiot? I prefer the term handsomely dumb." He said and I lost it. I started to fan girl. Not the giggly I'm so shy type of fangril. But the OH MY GOD WERE BREATHING THE SAME AIR kind of fangirl.

"Oh dear lord if this is how you act with my brother, I fear your not going to make it when the others come in." Cassie said giggling. I stop dead in my tracks.

"Brother? Cassie why did you not tell me this! This is literally something I should've known from the start of our friendship!" I said as Niall was laughing his ass off on the other couch.

"Wait is this the Jessie? The Aussies' Jessie?" He said as he stared at me wide eyed.

"I think so." I said answering.

"Oh my god. Its finally nice to meet you. Lucas won't shut up about how this girl named Jessie." My eyes widen as he mentions Luke's teasable name.

"Luke? Oh, someone got a crush on Jessie." Cassie sing songed as she looked at me.

"Oh shush we all know that wouldn't work out." I said but than four other gods came in the room.

"Oh my god someone needs to hold me. Cassie, got 911 on speed dial get ready to call." I said as I stared at the four boys who were giving me confused looks. They sat with Niall.

"Hello Cass." They said in unison.

"Who is this darling?" Harry styles said as he winked at me. Oh hell no, am I dead? Is this heaven? Did the Harry Styles just wink at me?!

"This is Jessie. You know the Jessie the boys talk about." Niall explained.

"I ship you and Luke just saying." Zayn said before anyone said anything. Oh well zayn tough luck my friend......

"Ah man, I was ready to call dibs." Harry said pouting.

"So how is it like with the Aussies?" Louis asked.

"Its actually quite...unpredictable." I said finding the perfect word to describe them.

"Hey do you have any idea who Ashton's secret girlfriend is?" Liam said.

I gulped. Great I'm going to have to lie straight to my idols' faces.

"No I don't." I said smiling. Everyone nodded except Zayn who gave me a raised eyebrow. Uh oh, I've heard he is very observative...what if he can tell I'm lying?