Chapter 42

A/N:

Thanks for all the get wells.

XCalamari

Jessie POV

My mom.

My brother.

My sister.

The anger I had was unbelievable. That bastard just had to come into my life.

"Let me tell the doctor." Michael said as he left. I glared at Luke. I was actually forgiving him but now he is far from that.

"J-jessie I didn't do it." I hear Luke mutter.

Liar. Backstabber.

"Jessie please believe me." He pleaded as he looked at me.

Believe you? How many times have I believed you, and how many heart breaks have I suffered?

"Luke. Just stop." Cassie spoke. I wanted to hug that girl for speaking my mind.

Luke got up and paced the room. His hands on the back of his head.

"Wheelchair coming through." Michael yelled as he came in with a wheelchair.

"So how are we supposed to explain to management."

"Well shit." Michael muttered.

Oh yea I almost completely forgot that they broke up the band.

"I'll call Calum." Luke said as he left the room.

" Have you talked to Scar?" Cassie asked Michael. Who's Scar?

"Ever since the little outburst, no."

"Call her." Cassie said as she smiled. Michael nodded as he left.

Cassie sat there looking at me in pity.

"You know I want to divorce Oliver right." Cassie spoke up.

"Of course you don't..." she looked down at her feet.

"He isn't really nice..."

"He doesn't really care about me as long as I have a pretty face for the magazines and tabloids." So many questions were in my head and I couldn't say them.

"Yup. The forced marriage happened a year ago. He threatened my father, so he had no choice but to hand me over to him." A tear left my eyes.

"I was thinking of running away and just leave. But I was scared of what would happen."

"But now I can leave with you." She smiled at me there were tears threatening to leave her eyes.

"I can finally leave him." I smile at this and tears escape my eyes.

WAIT WHAT I SMILED?! KAKSKOAKSDDKCOSNDLSPKSO

"J-jessie y-you..." Cassie didn't finish her sentence before she began jumping and crying. If somebody were to walk in, I fear they would've questioned her sanity.

But the door swung open. Woah is everything I'm thinking coming to life???

Before I can process what was happening. A man ran to Cassie. He put a cloth to her mouth. She kicked and squealed but finally started to become numb and fell into the arms of the man. I wanted to scream. I wanted to kick this man's ass.

"Oh my beautiful wife. Leaving me? Tsk tsk tsk." I recognized the voice as Oliver. I look at the door and see him making his way to Cassie. I was fighting, trying to move and to get Cassie and run.

Oliver locked the door as he made his way. He smirked as he saw me, useless on the cot.

"Boss only wants her." He told the man as he motioned to me. My eyed widened. I tried to move to squirm. Nothing.

"I'll take my oh so loyal wife." Oliver said as he picked up Cassie bridal style. The man was getting close to me. And I kept trying to move.

He unhooked all the cables and wires connected to me. Miraculously it didn't hurt.

He then threw me onto his shoulder. Wait don't these hospital dresses kind of leave your butt hanging...well shit.

The man and Oliver open the bathroom connected to my hospital room. And opened the window.

I've never prayed but doesn't hurt to try right now.

Oh please don't drop me. I have so much to live for. Like kicking Luke's ass.

The man climbed down a ladder oliver followed after.

Then they ran towards a yellow hummer. (A/N: cause white vans are so cliché)

They threw me and Cassie on the back seats. They child locked the doors. Wow...cause a unconscious girl and a disabled weirdo are soooo going to escape. Hear my sarcasm?

"Brett call the boss." Oliver said as he drove. I could see outside the tinted windows and I slowly saw the hospital disappear.

"Boss. Yes we got them. No she doesn't have a scratch on her. The boys weren't there. The others got Nate. Yes boss."

They got Nate?! Who is this boss?! Why the fuck do they want me?!

Luke POV

"Yes Calum. OK tomorrow? Alright, can you tell Ashton? OK." I hang up as I reach Jessie's room. I sigh as I reach for the doorknob. Why isn't it turning?

I furrow my eyebrows. The door wasn't locked, was it?

I call for a passing by nurse.

"Uh hello I need help. This door won't open."

The nurse nodded as she reached for her keys. She unlocks the door, I say thank you and I walk in. But what I see is no Jessie, and no Cassie or Michael.

My eyes widen. I see a cloth on the floor and pick it up. It was not been close to my face and I can smell the strong bleach or whatever was on it. I panic as I run out the room. I see Michael walking down the hall. I run towards him.

"Michael where is Jessie and Cassie?" He gives me a confused look.

"In the room..." he trailed off as we both sprint to the room. We walk in and see it the same way it was when I walked in.

"What the?"

"Michael I found this." I show him the cloth. His eyes widened. He runs to the bathroom close by. I see the window open.

"No, no, noooo!" Michael yells as the scene sinks in.

I look outside the window and see nothing. They wouldn't just jump out a window. Would they?

My phone rings with my message alert thing.

Unknown:

I told you, I get what I want.