chapter 23

Ashton POV (boom, I'm on a roooooooooll today!)

"Ashton! Get your ass over here before I grab one of your drumsticks and stick it up your ass!" Jessica yelled as I ran away with her chopsticks. Yea chopsticks...

"I'd like to see you try." I yelled back. I could hear her running behind me. I couldn't believe I didn't run into something yet. Damn, Jessie's place was very spacious.

I finally saw a open room. Which happened to be the bedroom. (A/N: wink wink) I run in and lock the door.

"Irwin!" Jessie whined. I laugh, she ain't getting her chopsticks back.

"Bourbon!" I whine back with a smirk on my face.

"When I get my hands on you." She said trying to sound tough I laugh.

"What are you gonna do? Are you gonna spank me?" I said trying to sound seductive, fail. (A/N: holy shit I found out calum is kinky with spanking. I literally fangirled so hard when I heard this and then laughed my ass off.)

"Oh Irwin spanking? Are you five or something? If you are than tell me so I don't have to be yelling daddy anymore." My jaw dropped at her comeback. Let's just say my little friend was getting excited with her words.

"I uh well..." I said at lost with words. Jessie chuckled. I opened the door to see her with her arms crossed. And tapping her foot.

"Chopsticks." She said with a playful smirk holding out her hand. I give her the chopsticks in defeat.

"Meanie." I mumbled and stook my tongue out at her.

"Don't mess with a girl and her chopsticks!" She said as we make our way back to the living room.

"Jessie about what you uh said. I kind of have a problem..." I said trailing off. Kind of referring to the tightness of my jeans at the moment. And how her shorts were dangerously small.

"Problem?" She said looking at me. She raised an eyebrow. She looked me dead in the eye and then looked down at my jeans. She knew, of course she did. She just wanted me to admit it...damn woman and her dominance.

"Uhhhh well do you have a sock..." I said trying to not make it obvious. She burst out into fits of laughter.

"Oh my god the Ashton Irwin got a boner. Oh god this is gold!" She wheezed while she continued laughing. I give her a playful glare.

"OK what do I do?" I said since my friend wasnt really helping me right now.

"Wank off? I don't know. Don't they teach this to you in health class?" She said trying to keep a straight face. But she ends up laughing again. I roll my eyes.

"Jessie. Help?" I said as suddenly she stopped laughing and gave me a grin. She nodded. She walks over to me and grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom we had just left.

A/N:Mature!!!! I suggest you skip this and to the next chapter if you don't like "the dirty"!!!

Jessie POV

I bite my lip. Yes I am a virgin. Don't you dare laugh! Yea me and Luke never did "it". We were close to doing "it" but something always interrupted us.

It literally took all the confidence in me to nod my head when Ashton asked. I have no idea what the hell took over me when I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. No I am not sex-crazed! To be dead honest I literally have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just going with whatever the fuck comes to mind. Ok, now lets see how every movie ive seen does this...shit I'm screwed.

"A-ashton. I got to confess...I'm a virgin." My voice slightly shaking. Ashton's eyes widened.

"Then we shouldn't, I mean I don't want to be the one to take that away from you. At least not now, unless you want to?" He said as he scratched the back of his neck. I nod.

Before I knew it our lips collided. I moved swiftly with his lips. I cupped his face with my hands while I felt Ashton's hand roam my waist and hips. Ashton tugs at my bottom lip it makes me gasp which gives Ashton the opportunity to left his tongue explore my mouth. (A/N; disgusting I know. Lol sorry guys I'm mot romantic mostly cause I have never had a real boyfriend so this is just from the kind of things I've read.)

Ashton gently laid me on the bed as if I were the most fragile thing in the world. Our lips didn't leave for even a second. I kept crawling backwards until I reached the back board of the bed. I sat up against it while Ashton was on his hands and knees kissing me slowly but passionately.

"I'm going to take not nice and slow OK?" Ashton asked as we separated from kissing. I tug at the hem of his shirt. He gave me a small smile as he took that as a yes.

He gracefully took of his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. I looked at him shirtless and I literally licked my lips. He smirked down at me.

"Like what you see baby girl?" He said as he began to literally nibble at my ear. I decided to take action and kicked of my shorts. And started kidding his neck down his shoulders. I grabbed his hair and tugged it a few times to tease him.

"J-jessie...fuck baby girl." He mumbled as he trailed kisses to my lips.

"Shutup and just kiss me." I said and i literally mentally high gives myself at this.

Ashton finally met with my lips but he just brushed them. I sat there pouting as I saw him tugging at my shirt. I smile as I happily take it off. Ashton kicks off his pajama pants.

"Won't be needing those." He said cheerfully. But then something came to mind.

"Uh Ashton...condom?" I asked with a quiet voice. I blushed like crazy.

"Shit. Sorry baby girl, I didn't think this would be happening...I don't want your first time to be like this." He said as he looked like inside he was beating himself up for not bringing protection.

"Its fine Ashton." I said giving him a small smile. I climb on him and straddle him. Reminder: we're only in undergarments.

"But we could still maybe you know make out." He said giving me a small smile.

"Or I can help you with your problem." I said suggestively. A small glint of lust went through his eyes but I think reality mustve slapped him.

"But we can't you know..." he said awkwardly.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Haven't you heard of a blow job?" I said chuckling.

"Woah did I just hear a virgin say that?" Ashton said smiling at me.

"Shut up." I said chuckling.

Ashton put down his underwear. And let me tell you, I've never seen a penis before but I know this is probably a little above average. His erection made me laugh. Ashton gave me a playful glare. Gosh, ruined the moment.

I grab his erection and just move my hand up and down. I must've been doing it right since Ashton just started moaning.

"Holy shit...J-jessie" he moaned I moved my hand up and down even faster. I finally had an idea. I took his erection in my mouth (A/N: tbh I grossed myself out) and started sucking on it. Ashton started grabbing onto my hair and would tug it every so often.

"Fuck Jessie I'm going to...to" he let out a breathe as liquids filled my mouth. I swallowed not knowing what to do. I gagged for a few seconds and got up and Ashton pulled up his underwear and kissed me.

We just made out in our undergarments the whole night and ended up falling asleep cuddled.