Chapter 6 (continued)

about!" Luke yelled. His voice had so much anger and frustration it made goosebumps appear on my arms.

"Luke can't you be considerate of others at least once in your life?!" Calum screamed. I can probably tell that this wasn't much about me anymore, calum's tone sounded as if he were talking about something that was a delicate situation.

"Calum it isnt your business! We shouldnt even be here! She is just a interviewer! We got her here to the hospital, now we can leave!" He screamed. Ooh, when I wake up this boy going to get the beating of his life.

"Luke! What would Liz say if she heard u say this?!" Ash retaliated back. Liz? I knew a woman named Liz, she was Luke's mother. Nice lady I wish i could say the same about her son who I suppose is rotting in jail, that coward.

"Mum? She isnt here Ashton and if u haven't noticed were adults i can make decision without consulting my mum!" Luke said with a disgusted tone. I wanted to cringe. How can someone be so rude? How can someone say anything bad about their own parents? And to their bestfriends!

"Luke Robert Hemmings! I will not let u talk about your mother that way! She is a mother to all of us too! So show some respect to the woman who has always been there for you!" Calum started shouting, "Who was there to bail you out? Who was there to make sure you didn't fail year 7? Liz, so show some respect!" He started bellowing out. I was mentally clapping and shouting bravo at his little outburst.

"Bail? What are you guys talking about?" Michael asked as Calum's words sinked in.

"I'm going to fucking kill you Calum!" Luke said screaming.

"Its not like I'm the first person you've killed Hemmings!" Calum said shouting back. WAIT WHAT? NOT THE FIRST? SO LUKE IS A FUCKING MURDER?! WJAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

"Michael grab Luke!" Ashton shouted out. I guess Luke was going to charge towards Calum. And I guess Ashton had calum.

"Now both of you are going to sit your asses and explain what the fuck is going on!" Michael commanded. Damn, I thought Michael was so cuddly and sweet. That tone of voice was so freaking scary, something you'd hear a killer say.

"Fine. I, Luke Robert Hemmings, was a drug dealer, woman abuser, and criminal. But that was in the past." He said calmly. The room quieted. "BUT I DID NOT KILL ANYONE!" He said in a matter factly tone.

"LUCAS HOW COULD U?! WHY DIDNT U?! UGH I CANT EVEN GET MY HEAD STRAIGHT!" I hears ashton aggressively pound at the wall on my left side. I heard him grunt.

"Michael. Michael. You ok there?" Luke said calmly.

"No I'm NOT OK Luke. Why didn't u tell us anything?!" I heard him scream before I heard a few footsteos and a door slam close.

"Calum can u go check on Michael." Luke said, calmly, again wtf?! You just confessed this huge thing to your band and you take it so well?!

"Fine. He wouldnt be unstable if u had just told us from the start," he mumbled as I heard a door close again.

"Why Luke? Why didnt u tell us?" Ashton whimpered. Poor baby, he probably feels vulnerable.

"Damnit Ashton, cause you guys never needed to know. Plus we've gone so far without knowing the truth why should it affect us now?" Can i slap him please?

"Luke, and why all of a sudden did this comeback?" He says sighing.

"Because of her." Wait what? Say who now? Her? What her?

"Jessie? What does she have to do with this?" Ashton said a little defensively.

"Cause we used to be together, back in year 7. In sydney before I decided about the band. She found out about my "jobs" and she was hurt to say the least." He says as he pauses. "I tried to explain to her, but she said to never look for her again. She left Sydney without anyone knowing." I can hear his voice shake a little.

Wait this THE Luke. MY Luke! I can't be here. I can't have him in my life no more. He doesn't deserve to life for what he did! It hurt me? Well it didn't hurt me, it hurt my brother! He took the consequences of your mistakes!

And that is how I woke up shaking and screaming. My eyes wide open full of terror and hate I stared at the first thing I saw, Luke hemmings.

A/N
Hey sorry its been a while. For those u who want to continue this story I will still continue it. I had some technival difficulties but I'm back!

XCalamari

Player (Luke Hemmings fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें