chapter 51

Trina POV

I cant help but feel guilty when she asked me about Ashton.

"Trina it'll work right?"
Cassie asked as we peeked out windows from inside the house.

"What will?"

"The plan...Trina are you feeling ok?"

"Uh yea."

"You sure cause you've been out of it."

Should i tell her?

No, Trina this is between you and Ashton. No one else.

But Jessie still thinks they're dating, and what if Ashton changes his mind and stays with her. I shake my head at the thought.

"So you're not sure?"

"No, i mean...look nothing's wrong can we just keep waiting for the damn signal?"

"Fine, miss grumpy." She huffs like a three year old not getting her way.

"Cass, sorry its just im nervous." I smile at her. Lies.

"Don't be. It'll work out." She smiles, ha if she only knew how much of a mess of ideas i was at the moment.

"So whats going to happen now that Oliver is gone?"

"I'll probably go see my dad."

"Oh yea. What about the radio?"

"Ill take over or at least train whoever is going to take over."

I sigh. I got me, myself, and my camera now.

Not if he chooses to stay. A small voice said cheering. I smile. I wish he could choose me but...Jessie.

He had feelings for Jessie not for me. That dinner can't be considered a date...what was i thinking? Were friends. Well he sees me as a friend, but i cant say the same.

Weird how i fell for someone who is out of reach.

But now i know what a crush does to you.

And i have never felt my heart break until i thought of Jessie with Ashton.