Chapter 16

A/N: Hey I thought I'd give u guys a Christmas present :-)

I got some news, DONT WORRY ITS NOT ABOUT THE BOOK! I will tell u guys later. Sooooo boom!

XCalamari

------------

Its like time slowed down in a horror movie. Us three slowly turn our heads to where the shout came from. There was a girl with a phone looking like she was about to faint. But the commotion she was bringing was making more people gather where we were.

"Run. Now." Calum said slowly. Ashton nods.

"1....2.....RUN!" Ashton said as we took off. I could hear screams come from behind. I look back as I run and see some of the fans running with us...

Damn, my cross country coach needs some pointers from these girls.

"Fuck." I hear Ashton swear as we see some paps coming out of nowhere. We were getting surrounded. We stop running which leads to me getting my hair pulled back and getting scratches. Wait what? Did that girl just kick me in the shins!

I start to loose sight of the boys as more and more girls push me back. At one point I end up on the floor. I curl up into a ball and try to pull out my phone from my pocket. Some girl steps on my shoulder to see the boys better. I wince and try to shake her off. She gets off and gives me a stare before trying to get the boys' attention again. I roll my eyes and continue with what I was going to do.

I look through my contacts and finally find the person I was looking for.

In a few rings I hear him pick up.

"Jessie?! Where are you!" I could barely hear him with the girls' screams.

"Ummmmm we got split up...if u make it out alive I'll be home." I said as I sigh and hang up. I get up and try to push my way out of the multitude. Some paps took a picture of me and then they noticed it wasn't one of the boys they carried on trying to see them. I roll my eyes and let out a huge breath as I try to regain myself. I start to walk the opposition direction (A/N: HA ONE DIRECTION!) of the fan girls who were running towards the mob.

I look down an realise my shoe was missing. I grumble a few unkind words and continue my way home.

Oh wait where the hell am I? I look around and decide to use my phone and finally see where the fuck I was.

My patience was wearing thin. So when my phone decided to not work...like every sane person, I threw a tantrum.

"Argh this day is not working for me." I muttered.

"The struggle is real!" I hear a perky voice yell. I look to the other side of the street to see a girl who looked about 15. I give her a thumbs up and a sarcastic smile. I keep walking and take interest in my half shoe-d feet. I sigh.

I guess code black has finished...

*AFTER HAVING TO GO THREW HORRIBLE TROUBKE FINDING A TAXI*

I sigh as I unlock my flat. But what surprised me is that it was fucking unlocked. You don't understand how fucking scared I was when I saw that it was unlocked. I literally dialed 911 ready to call and grabbed the closest thing to me which was:

A damn brave umbrella that is going to be weapon in case some murder or some psycho is in my flat.

I swear if that person decides to touch a damn thing in my new flat. He isn't going to be the only one going to jail.

I slowly open the door and surprise, surprise the lights are off.

"This better not be a fucking horror movie where a fucking clown just...." I whisper as I shudder.

"Anyone there?" I say. I mentally slap myself.

"Idiot, you just signed your own death sentence." I talk to myself.

"I CALLED THE POLICE! I HAVE A...GUN! DONT YOU DARE SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME OR ELSE IM SHOOTING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" I yell throughout the flat. I hear a pair of footsteps. I prepare myself for the worst but being the scaredy shit I am I close my eyes. I open them a little and, speak of the devil and the devil shall come.

"What the fuck Luke! You little fucking asshole! I could've killed...I take that back, I am going to kill you!" I yell as I drop my the umbrella and my phone. I turn on the lights. Cause I'm a idiot, I didn't turn them on when I came in.

"You shouldve seen your face!" Luke says as he rolls in the floor laughing his ass off. I roll my eyes I grab the first thing I see and chuck it at Luke.

"A fucking water bottle?!" Luke says laughing even harder.

I roll my eyes. "Give me one damn reason why i shouldn't call the police?" I say as I sit down on my red couch.

"Cause I know you won't. Cause you don't want them to take you too. " he smiles grimly. I pout. He is right, but still I want a damn restraining order.

"Fuck you hemmings." I said as I put up my feet. Luke still sitting on the floor gets up and sits on the other side of the couch.

"Anytime Bourbon." He says seductively? Ugh.

"Oh wait I got to wait in line, since I'm not in the 'Black book'" using my fingers as air quotes.

Luke's jaw suddenly tenses. He looks me dead in the eye. "How?"

"How do I know? Rick." I said smirking as I turn to the TV which I turned on. I feel Luke's gaze on me still. I look at him annoyed.

"If you don't mind I'd like to have some privacy in my own home...by the way how'd you get in?" I said curious.

"Jessie out of all people you should know me better." Luke said as he took out his credit card. Picking the lock, classic hemmings.

"So um can you maybe leave?" I said as if it weren't obvious he wasn't wanted.

"Nah." He said kicking up his feet and taking out a pack of ciggerates. My eyes widen.

"You better not smoke in my house. " I said giving him a death glare.

"Or what?" He said as he took one out and put it in his mouth. He gave me a sly grim. (A/N: tbh I killed myself reading this over)

"Just don't hemmings." I said as I roll my eyes.

"I love it when you say my name. It annoys the fuck out of me." He said growling. I snort.

"What have you been doing now? Nicotine? Ecstasy? Coke?" I said sarcastically.

"I wish I was doing you." He said smirking with the unlit ciggerate hanging one side.

"Har har very charming hemmings." I said laughing dryly. He smiles proudly. I give him a death stare.

"I said no smoking." He raised and eyebrow as he took out the ciggerate and looked at it innocently.

"For me to smoke it has to be lit. And my dear friend it is not lit." He said smirking at his comeback.

"Great speech Augustus Waters!" I said clapping my hands sarcastically.

Still not sure why I am so calm with my arch enemy in my own house....

It was probably the French Vanilla Latte. Jack probably drugged it so now I'm happy as shit.