Chapter 15

We ended up driving to a playground, and when I mean a playground I really mean a little lot with swing sets, slide, and little kids running around. I mentally aww'd when I saw the little kids running around. I look at Calum who was smiling from ear to ear, he is such a child at heart. Ashton had dropped us off mostly cause he couldn't find a parking place and was probably circling the area for a parking space.

"I'll race ya to the swings!" Calum said leaving me in the dust. Little did he know:

I took cross country.

I started in my position and gave Calum a little smirk as I passed him and sat on the one swing that wasnt taken, mostly cause all the kids got most of the other swings.

"How?Wha--Are you human?" Calum asked gasping for air as he finally got to the swings.

"Never mess with someone with good legs." I said laughing. He gave me a dirty look than started pushing me.

"Jessie...your to heavy!" He whined pretending to struggle as he pushed me

"Work those muscles Hood!" I shouted causing some of the little kids to give us weird glances.

Thank god these little kids were to young to know who 5sos was, or else I think we'd be engulfed in a mob.

"Hey there's Ashy Washy!" Calum called out as he stopped swinging me. I turn to see a Ashton running toward us, and let me tell u it isn't bad on the eyes.

"Hey! I had to park all the way over by the Starbucks near your work." He said aiming the statement at me. I chuckled. Then my eyes widened.

"Starbucks?" I asked quickly. Ashton slowly nodded. "Then what are we doing here?!" I said getting up starting to walk and then I stopped and turned awkwardly."um which way is it?" This caused both of them start to laugh.

------------------------------------

"A french vanilla latte." I said as I ordered to the Jake. I have come to known Jake for 4 minutes and I am fond of him, mostly cause he works at heaven.

Aka. Starbucks.

"That'll be $6.75" he said flashing me a smile which I returned. I look to Ashton and Calum who already had their drinks.

They didn't wait for me to order -.-

"An iPhone? Starbucks? Do we have ourselves a full pledged white girl here?" Calum asked sassily. I gave him a dramatic smile.

"What? Can't a girl like Starbucks? This is America! I demand justice and I demand freedom!" I said proudly. As soon as I finished they both set down their drinks and clapped their hands. I took a little bow.

"French Vanilla Latte." I turn to get my drink from Jake. I gladly take the drink and rush out the door with the guys.

"That Jake dude totally was hitting on you." Calum said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry but I'm already in a relationship, with my French vanilla latte." I said taking a sip. Calum starts chuckling. Ashton rolls his eyes and pretends to be praying.

"Ashton what are ya doing?" I ask looking at him.

"Praying to god that you are actually sane." I punch him as calum and him start laughing their asses off.

--------------------------------

"So is code black done yet?" I asked as we continued walking through L.A. we had decided to leave the car back at Starbucks.

"Nope. Not even close to done." Said calum popping the 'p'.

"How many steps does code black have?" I say wondering.

"A million." Calum says smiling. I punch him in the arm.

"I guess I have to ask Ashton hmmph. Ashton your my new favorite." I said clinging onto Ashton's arm. Ashton let out a chuckle.

"Ashton, baby! You're cheating on me? What about Cashton?!" Calum said dramatically dropping to his knees. We all end up laughing as we continue walking. But then it all goes down hill when we hear someone scream:

"OMG ITS 5SOS!"