Chapter 14

We ended up driving to a McDonald's driveway. I was going to question their sanity but Calum shushed me. 

"Were going to get Maccas first before we go to our second destination." Ashton said smiling as we waited for the car in front of us to finish ordering.

"Maccas?" I questioned the weird word he just pronounced. "And second destination? Am I in a horror movie or something?" I giggled a little as Calum and Ashton gave me a weird glance.

"This one..." Calum said as he sassily rolled his eyes.

"Maccas is what we call this place, but you Americans say 'Mickey D's'." Ashton used his fingers to show air quotations. I rolled my eyes. (A/N: If anyone who isn't from America, be free to correct my knowledge of Maccas.)

"OK so is this part of your 'code black'?" I asked with air quotations. Calum chuckled in the back.

"Yea, but I can't say nothing more for the secrecy of code black." He said trying to be serious. I tried keeping a straight face. I failed, miserably.

"Oh mer gawd!" Calum said in the most high pitch voice as I started snorting. The car in front of us started moving towards the first window to pay so Ashton started moving towards the speaker thing.

"Hello welcome to McDonalds what would you like today?" Droned a low voice, bored and as if forced to say what it did.

"Hello dear intercom person we'd like 3 Big Macs, 3 Large cokes, 2 happy meals, 3 oreo flurries and," Ashton looked directly at me as if asking me what I wanted,"a chocolate dipped ice cream." I chuckled a little as if he can pay for all that.

"That'll be $36.80 thank you!" My eyes widen at how much the food cost and how much food Ashton decided to order.

"You didnt have to get all that..." I said as he drove to the next window.

"Why wouldnt I?" He said as he smirked.

"How are you going to pay for all that?"

"Jessie, I think you have forgotten. Were rockstars we get what we want cause were punk rock." He said and I lost it. I laughed even harder tha before.

"Punk rock? Ha! You're as punk rock as a cuddly bear!" He pouted.

 "Hey! I thought I was the cuddly teddy bear!" Calum said pouting as he looked at us. I started laughing even more.

"Calum! Were trying to show her that were punk rock!" Ashton said giggling.

"But its true......I am cuddly." Calum said innocently. I aww'd at this little moment. 

"Then come over here my little cuddly teddy bear!" Ashton said as he hugged Calum from the back seat. (A/N: CASHTON!!!!!)

"Um sir...." A man suddenly spoke out. We all quiet down and look at the man in a McDonald's uniform. He awkwardly sticks out his hand for Ashton to give him the money. Ashton hands him a credit card and sticks out his tongue.

"Party pooper." He says as the dude rolls his eyes and swipes his card and gives it back. I want to laugh but it seems as if Calum beats me.

We finally get to the last window for our food.

"Oh my god." The girl who looks 18-19 but the makeup caked on her face made her look about 30. "Its Ashton Irwin...." she started squealing as she covered her mouth with her hands. To be honest she almost dropped all our food.

"And Calum Hood!" Calum shouted from the backseat. It made her eyes widen. She took out her phone in a flash of an eye and took a picture of us. And then asked the guys for a selfie. They rejected because the line of cars behind us was growing.

She pouted and I sighed knowing she would take it badly.

"Fine bye guys! Love ya please follow me @-" she got cut off by the beeping of horns as we drove off.

(A/N: I dedicate this chapter to @luvstylesbc I didn't know how to.....like I know how to, but it was difficult...IM NEW TO THIS GUYS SO I AM NOT ALL TECHY!)

"Well wasn't that just normal..." Ashton muttered as we continued driving in silence. We finally arrive to a park. I decide to break the tension by starting to him one of my favorite songs.

Lost in the stereo by All Time Low. (A/N: this is actually one of my favorites....actually all All Time Low songs are...)

"Didn't know we had a ATL fan here?" Calum said with a grin approving the song I was humming.

"Yup one of my favorite bands." I said proudly. My family was never into music like me. So I was the odd duckling.

"What other bands do you like?" Ashton said as he continued driving. He kept his eyes on the road but every few seconds he'd avert them to me. I realized that he drives with one hand and he taps his lap with the other (A/N: to be honest I gave myself the feels when I imagined this...)

"I like Panic! at the disco, The Cab, The 1975, Nirvana, The Used, Sleeping with Sirens," I stopped for breath. "Must I continue?" (A/N: those are actually my fave bands and more)

"Well that's a very sick lost of bands." Calum said nodding in approval. "Do ya listen to Blink-182 or Green day?"

I give him a dramatic face.

"Do I listen to them? Dear friend, I adore them." Calum squealed.

"Ashton can we keep her?" He said tugging at Ashton's shoulder. Ashton laughs.

"Sure. But she got to get out of her funk first."

And to be honest. I had already forgotten about Mel and Luke but something just didn't fit the scene.