Chapter 9

"Hello? Yea I want to order a medium sized pizza. With sausage, green peppers, pepperoni, onions, and mushrooms. Um sure and a 2 liter soda. Do u guys have mountain dew? How can u not have mountain dew?! Well that's just bull...yea I still want my 2 liter soda. Fine coke. Thank you. My address is an apartment building on Jackson Ave. 1856." I hung up on the rude pizza lady. I stress eat OK. I needed to clear my head.

Luke Hemmings is back into my life. That sunk in and it hit me, hard. What do I do? I mean he is staying here for a month. And he is going to be coming to my work because of interviews and stuff. I don't want to quit my job. It took me forever to get this job! OK that was a lie it only took me about a month. I also don't want to repack all my stuff and go somewhere else.

I groan, I shouldve never said yes. I smile as I remember that day...
I walk into hell. I've lived here for forever and it still doesn't feel like home. But how can it feel like home when all you want to do is leave? I sigh as I make my way to my locker. Its a new school year, my senior year. I tug at my sleeves and I walk through the crowded hallways. I heard a few people snicker I ignore it since I know it is directed towards me.
"Isn't that Nick's sister?" They say loud enough for me to hear.
"How did he end up related to someone like that?" I heard one of the sluts giggle.
"Well its when a daddy and a mommy love each other they fuck. Something she doesn't know about." I heard a guy chuckle.
I keep my head down even though I was dying to yell at him. I don't want to mess with them.
My brother is the I guess you can say 'the jock'. He is captain of the football team and he was a lady's man. But never once had he disrespected me, but that didn't stop his friends from doing it.
"Can't you leave her alone?" I heard someone retaliate. The voice I've heard before but why would he be standing up for me when I'm just his neighbor. I turn to see Hemmings in glory having a major stare down with Koda, the dude who messes with me.
"This isn't your business Hemmings." Koda gritted his teeth.
"This is my business." And then Koda did the unbelievable. He backed down and left with his group.
"You didn't have to do that." I mutter as I look down.
"You shouldnt let them treat you that way." He said lifting my chin to look into those blue eyes that got me in a trance. I shrug.
"You know what I'm going to teach you how not to get pushed around. Want me to?"
"Sure" I smile sealing my fate.

I sigh as I smile. Wait what? Why am I smiling? Snap out of it you hate the idiot!

"Great I've gone crazy and I'm talking to myself." I mutter to myself as i sit on the love seat. I take out my phone and dial