Chapter 17

A/N:

Well um the news was well uh OK ....I'll tell u guys at the end of this chapter. Cause I don't want to ruin your moods.

:-)

XCalamari

----------

"So what brings you to my abode?" I say as I flip through Netflix trying to see what I find interesting. I have been trying to kick out hemmings for a while but all he does is give me a cocky answer and than we continue talking normally.

"I wanted to see what Ashton was blabbering about." He said as I raised an eyebrow.

"What was he blabbering about?" I said suddenly interested.

"About how no matter how many hotels we've been in none are like your flat." He said looking at the screen as he talked.

"Well what ya think?" I said taking Ashton's compliment.

"To be honest all its missing is a few little tweaks and then I think it'd be perfect." He said as he looked around my living room as if he was proffesionally inspecting it.

"Tweaks?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Maybe some family pictures." He said giving me a grim smile. My blood boiled. Now that's the asshole hemmings I know.

"You know what hemmings I think you over stayed your welcome. Oh wait you were never welcome." I spat out as I get up and open the door signalling for him to leave.

"Aw what? I thought we were getting along Jessie." He said smiling grimly. "I really wanted to meet that sister of yours, what was her name? Oh yea Melanie." He said smiling. My heart stopped and my eyes widened.

"How?" My voice was cracking.

"Oh Jessie ever since I found out you were here. I've been doing my homework." He said as he crossed his legs.

"You bastard! You fucking killed her! You sick bastard! Get out! You fucking murder! Why won't you leave me alone?!" I said screaming at the top of my lungs. I hadn't noticed there were tears already streaming down my cheeks.

"Me a murder? Jessie, you know I wouldn't ever take someone's life." He said calmly now in all seriousness. "Jessie stop crying please." I saw a little worry in his face but he hid it with trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh please. Stop lying. You killed my only brother and now my own damn sister." I said dryly laughing.

"Jessie. I didn't know. When did she die?" He said with a little pity in his voice. My blood boiled even more, how dare he act like he doesn't know a damn thing!

"Luke! Stop acting like you don't know! She died the second you pulled the trigger!" I screamed as I slammed the door I was holding open and started walking to the kitchen.

"Jessie. Why don't you believe me?" He said as I felt someone hug me from behind. I push the hands that were embracing me off.

"Oh I don't know? Maybe cause the last time I trusted you. You got my brother killed!" I said sarcastically as I go to the fridge. I open it and pull out a beer. I needed to get my mind off of things.

"Jessie how many times do I have to say it? I never killed your brother." He said looking at me straight in the eyes. For a second I almost believed him.

"Can you just leave?" I said exhausted. Luke nods and makes his way to the door. "Not just out of my flat. But out of my life." I said not daring to look at him as he sighed.

"Jessie I can't." I heard his voice crack. I turn to my right and see Luke a few steps from me.

"Yes you can. You just love to make my life a living hell." I said shaking my head.