The Wedding

~Biggest time skip so far and also trigger warning for the beginning of this one!!!~

June 2022

"So who the hell decided a destination wedding would be a good idea?", Yoongi complains while stuffing random clothing items into his suitcase.

The whole dorm area looks like a battlefield with endless amounts of clothes strewn around, reminiscent of when they leave for Bon Voyage.

"Yo, the fuck you mean destination wedding? It's literally right in his home town, Gwacheon", Jungkook replies disrespectfully as he seems to have trouble closing his suitcase.

"Yeah, it's like twenty minutes away and Jin's making us all stay in this elaborate hotel for the night for no reason", the elder groans back, lying down in his pile of laundry.

"It's his wedding, so just go with it", Namjoon sighs before moving to put his hairdryer in his bag. But as usual, he has no such luck in actually doing that and it falls to the floor with a clatter, snapping the handle into an odd angle. "Shit."

"Does anyone have a hairdryer I can borrow?", he then calls out innocently.

"I have one", a voice from the couch answers.

Moonhae lays there, her long raven curls splaying out in all directions as she pouts with her lips painted in red lipstick. Some things just never change.

"What are you even doing here?", Namjoon eyes her.

"Just chillin", she responds nonchalantly, kicking her feet up onto the back rest of the couch.

"Don't you need to pack?", he questions her relaxed demeanor.

"Yeah, Taehyung's gonna help me later at my place", she merely answers.

"Why you haven't moved in together yet is beyond me", Jimin buts in as he walks through the living room, carrying some more stuff to pack.

"Just because Aya's living with you, doesn't mean we have to", she shoots back, finally straightening up from the couch.

"She's not living with me", he retorts, "She moved to her own place here in Seoul."

"Same thing, she moved countries for you", she waves him off.

Taehyung then strolls into the living room with a few different ties draped over his arm.

"Moonhae and I basically already live together. We can't sleep without each other. It doesn't matter if we have separate places", he explains to Jimin, who just shrugs. Turning to her however, he smirks, "But we can make it official if you want."

"Another day, honey", she says jokingly in sickly sweetness.

Instead of grinning though, her boyfriend pouts in response, "You've been saying that for the past two years."

His fluffy black hair that he's let grow again hangs into his granite eyes. There's not a day that goes by that she can't admire him. And truth be told, she's never been happier.

"Okay, fine", she gets up from the couch, standing across from him.

"Okay, fine, what?", he looks at her confused.

"Okay, let's live together, big bear", she grins.

"Wait... really?", his eyes widen, not knowing how to take this sudden change of heart. He was not prepared for it in that moment.

"Yup", she playfully flicks his nose, "We're making it official."

"Wait, are we moving into my apartment or are we getting a new one or... I have so many questions!", he gawks at her, but she merely shrugs.