New Friends

November 2018

When Moonhae finally started filming her first TV series, it was so much better than she could have imagined. The Japanese cast welcomed her to the family like any other member and she was excited to use her language skills once again.

For her role, they put her in a tight jumpsuit and a bubblegum pink ponytail wig. As she's meant to be portraying one of the main character's older sidekick, they made her wear the highest platform heels she's ever seen. When she came to set, the crew quickly realized she wasn't much taller than the main actress, so in an attempt to visually change that, those horrific heels came into the picture. Nevertheless, she's been having a blast filming and hanging out with her sweet cast members.

Of course she's missing Taehyung more than anyone, but they've gotten so much better at staying in touch and being long distance. It's one day after BTS has finished their Tokyo shows that she gets some suspicious messages in their group chat.

"Mmmmmmh can I tell her?", Jimin writes.

"No, shut up", Jin quickly responds.

"What's going on", she writes back impatiently.

"AHHHHHHHH", Taehyung now pops into the conversation.

"This is gonna be so AMAZING!!!", Hoseok cheers.

"WTF???", she responds, clearly confused.

"Just wait and see", Namjoon is the last to text.

The very next day her manager comes to her on set looking apprehensive.

"Moon, there's um... How do I say this? Just follow me?", he merely says, waving her over.

He leads her right outside the warehouse they're filming in. As soon as the sunlight hits her, she hears the voices. Those damn voices.

"MOONHAE!", and suddenly there's seven chaotic guys hanging onto her.

"What the fuck?!", she almost looses her balance, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We have a few days before we go to Osaka, so we were allowed to come visit you in our free time!", Taehyung exclaims, pushing some of the other members away to give her a proper kiss.

"You guys are insane", she scoffs, but she can't suppress her glee.

"And you have pink hair!", Jimin grabs at her wig in amazement.

"It's my character's", she mutters, much rather just having her usual raven locks instead.

"I obviously looked better with pink hair though", the now gray-haired boy smirks.

"Why are you so tall?", Namjoon brings attention to her heels.

"Long story..."

"How can you walk in those things?!", Hoseok gasps.

"So when do we get to meet the cast?", Taehyung cuts in excitedly.

"Oh no, I'm not taking y'all in there", she shakes her head adamantly.

"Why not? We're behaved", Jimin pouts and bats his eyelashes.

They all look at her with puppy dog eyes. No one on earth can resist seven BTS members looking at you like that.

"Fine", she sighs, "I hope you practiced your Japanese."

As soon as they step back into the warehouse, things immediately become chaotic, as expected.

"Moonhae!", one of her co-stars calls out to her, "I got you the cookie you wanted!"

A young man in a tousled white wig and an excited smile comes rushing over towards her, holding a big chocolate chip cookie in one hand. Taehyung's eyes immediately narrow themselves as the dressed-up boy hands her the treat.