The End

January 2019

It was a sunny day, the day that everything changed.

The sun's warm rays reflected off of the gleaming cars parked outside of the airport.

The traffic wasn't too heavy and the faint noise of cars honking could be heard in the distance.

A girl with dark raven locks walked through the airport alongside a boy with soft peach hair, laughing together as they held hands. Once again they were in their own world.

Even when they stepped out onto the pavement through those big glass double doors.

But then the boy momentarily averted his attention to the managers gesturing them towards their cars, letting go of her hand for a mere second.

Just a moment that changed everything.

The girl looked up at the sky, wondering why it was so sunny and warm when it was only January.

That's when a force from behind grabbed a hold of her.

And the whole world went black.

"Breaking news! The following footage may be disturbing for some viewers!

This morning, 10am at Seoul's international airport, k-pop idols V from BTS and soloist Moon returned from the band's Singapore world tour show, shortly after the other BTS members returned a day earlier.

They recently confirmed their dating status, about a month ago, which came as a shock for the whole industry and they've been stirring it up ever since.

In the following clip you can see the two exiting the airport in an orderly fashion, closely behind their managers and being motioned towards their cars.

However, as V lets go of Moon's hand, she momentarily falls behind. In this horrific moment, a hooded figure emerges from behind, grabbing Moon's head at either side and forcefully twisting it. With this one swift movement, the girl limply drops to the floor.

As seen here, V reacts horribly shocked, immediately pushing the aggressor away with such force he hits the stone wall near the entrance. Leaning down to inspect the victim, panic overcomes him as he yells out for help.

Our view is then obstructed by the emergency medical officers and further assistance and the video clip ends.

Moon's condition is completely unknown at the moment, but EMTs at the scene have notified us she was not found breathing.

All we can do is await an official announcement from her entertainment company, but as of now we must assume the worst."

"They just announced that Moon is laying in the hospital in critical condition", a dark voice from the hallway says.

Yoongi, who was making his way to the recording studio, nearly drops all the papers he's carrying. Catching himself in time, he goes silent and stops breathing. The voice sounds like one of their managers, but why is he saying that about Moonhae? Both her and Taehyung should just be back from the airport by now.

"My god, it's terrible", another voice responds, "She's slipping away as well. They don't know if they can keep her alive. They've already resuscitated her so many times."

The eavesdropping boy feels like he's going to throw up. There's no way any of this can be real.

"What happened?", he can't help bursting into the conversation, not being able to calm himself.