Therapy

June 2020

"What do you want to do for lunch?", Taehyung asks from his lousy position, slouched across the couch in the Big Hit project room.

"I can't do lunch today", Moonhae answers from the other end of the couch, typing away on her phone just as he is.

"Why not?", he looks up from his screen to pout.

"I have a meeting", she runs a hand through her dark locks.

"A meeting?", he furrows his brow, not remembering anything on her agenda, "With who?"

"Um...", she averts her gaze in almost an embarrassed way. Something she doesn't do often. With a voice barely audible she speaks again, "...My therapist."

"Your what?", he thinks he's misheard, "You're in therapy?"

"Yeah, it's kind of dumb though. Last session lasted ten minutes before I hung up. I guess that's an upgrade from my first session though that barely lasted five minutes before I couldn't stand it", she shrugs.

"So you're really going to therapy? Over FaceTime calls?", he blinks again in surprise.

"Yeah", she turns her attention back to her phone.

"Why didn't you tell me?", he sounds a little hurt.

"I just started two weeks ago. Yoongi said it was a good idea and he introduced me to a doctor. I didn't think it would go anywhere, so why does it matter?", she says slightly aloof.

His demeanor shifts at that, his jaw clenching. Not looking up at him, she doesn't notice until he speaks.

"So when I say you should consider therapy it doesn't matter, but when Yoongi says it it's obviously the best thing to do?"

"What?", she finally tilts her gaze away from her phone.

"It's just that I told you a long time ago that therapy was a good idea", he sounds upset.

"Are you seriously mad because I took Yoongi's word over yours?", she raises her eyebrows.

Pushing his tongue to the corner of his cheek, he stays silent, letting his agitated expression do the talking.

"Can you stop being jealous? It's not a big deal", she waves him off.

"It's a big deal to me", his jaw sets again.

"Taehyung, you're annoying", she whines, "Just because he had feelings for me and we kissed once, doesn't mean you have to be so jealous about me listening to him."

His eyes widen and his lips part at that, "You what?"

Realizing what she just said so carelessly was new information to him, she bites her bottom lip in frustration. "Shit. I forgot you didn't know that."

"You kissed?", he repeats in disbelief.

"It was before we were together-", she starts to explain.

"Well I would hope so!", he bursts out angrily.

"Taehyung, it was no big deal", she continues quickly, "I had this dream about him and to make sure I didn't have any feelings for him, I kissed him."

"But he liked you and you kissed him!", he shoots back.

"I didn't know that though and I didn't like him back, so it doesn't matter", she insists.

"So now you've really kissed half of Bangtan, huh?", he shakes his head, "Anyone else I should know about?"

"Seriously?", she cocks her head disappointedly, "We're going over this again?"