Crush

September 2019

Even a whole month after the release of Winter Bear, the internet is still going crazy over the music video. Whoever disliked the couple before can't deny how perfectly they fit together now. The whole video is filled with wholesome shots of Moonhae exploring the Japanese city and romantic moments of them dancing or cuddling between fluffy covers together. They have officially become K-Pop's favorite sweetheart couple, despite their underlying raunchiness. Luckily, the sex tape they filmed that very same day will never come to light.

"Hehehe, read this", Moonhae pokes Taehyung as she sits on his lap in the Big Hit studio.

"How Moon and V have become k-pop's hottest couple", he reads out with squinted eyes, not having his glasses on. Both of them start laughing as they exchange looks. They've been going over articles for a couple days now just enjoying the ridiculousness of reporters.

"You guys suck", Jungkook pipes from his seat across the room.

"Why?", they gaze at him innocently.

"How is the media so chill with you being a couple? Any of us would get torn apart if we ever went public with our relationships", he pouts in response.

"It's not like we don't get negative feedback", Moonhae starts explaining, "I think it's just that everyone called me a whore even before I started dating Taehyung, so nothing changed much when I did."

Taehyung huffs at her answer, but knows he can't contradict it. He hates the fact that she gets all the hate for their relationship while he gets babied by his fans. When he's able to, he shuts down mean comments about her on weverse by leaving sweet remarks about her instead, but he can't help feeling it's not enough.

"Jin, why haven't you gone public with Hyunae yet?", she then asks the boy sitting not far with his phone.

"Well, for one: what you just said", he looks up at her seriously, "Hyunae not being an idol or famous in any way at all would definitely put her under more fire and I don't want her to go through that. Besides, I have no desire to flaunt my private life."

"Are you implying that we flaunt our relationship?", Taehyung seems offended.

"I mean...", he grins slyly.

"He's not wrong...", Jungkook agrees with his hyung.

"Whatever losers", Moonhae turns her attention away from them and snuggles into the crook of Taehyung's neck, who puts his phone down and wraps his other arm around her as well.

"Is Jin here?", a manager suddenly pops into the studio, peering at the figures sitting around, "Ah, Taehyung and Moon! You're here as well."

"What's up?", Jin questions him curiously.

"Do you know the show Kitchen Secrets?", he taps his fingers against the doorframe in anticipation.

"Oh I love that show", Moonhae pipes in an unenthusiastic manner as she lifts her head from Taehyung's neck.

"The one where everyone spills the beans while cooking?", Jungkook cuts in.

"Yes", the manager nods excitedly, "So you've been selected as the next celebrities to go on it."

"All of us?", Jungkook's eyes go round.

"No, actually just Taehyung, Moon, Jin and Jimin. They'll be joining the hosts", he informs him, "Speaking of which, have you seen Jimin?"

"No, he's probably off doing whatever- Why didn't they invite me?", Jungkook immediately whines.

"You should be happy, Jungkookie, at least you're not going to have a scandal because of something you say on the show", Jin tells him.