Not So Secret (m)

April 2018

Another day went by with the two love birds covertly exchanging glances. The evening before they weren't able to see each other privately, as one of Moonhae's meetings went well into the night. The sexual tension between them keeps building up, the air seeming thinner and thinner every time they're around one another. They want each other, but can't have each other yet.

Taehyung glimpses something in the reflection of the dance room mirror. He turns to see narrowed eyes just barely gazing in through the high-placed windows, the raven black hair catching his attention. The head suddenly raises a finger, slowly moving it towards her, motioning to follow. His stomach flutters.

"Um... Can we take a quick break?", Taehyung suggests to his hyungs.

"Yeah, let's take five", Namjoon says, grabbing a bottle of water.

The brunette haired boy is about to leave the room, when Jimin asks him, "Where you going, Tae?" in an almost sly way.

"Uh... Bathroom?", he scratches his head.

"Oh, okay", he responds nonchalantly, but then purses his lips.

Ignoring his friend's odd look, Taehyung quickly steps out into the hallway. Spotting her dark locks moving around the nearest corner, he follows. As soon as he steps around, he's greeted by her beaming smile. She's elated to see him and so is he.

Not wasting another second, he wraps one arm around her waist and entwines the other in her hair, pulling her close and planting a kiss on her beautifully plush lips.

"Hey, Moon", his whisper sounds raspy in her ear.

"You're getting red lipstick all over your mouth", she giggles at the streaks covering his mouth.

Suddenly, they hear footsteps, so Moonhae hastily drags Taehyung into the nearest alcove by his collar, her back against the wall and his body closely pressed up against hers. By some miracle, the staff worker walks right past them without noticing. They both attempt to stifle their laughter at the precarious situation.

Hands still on his collar, she pulls him into another kiss. He welcomes it, his tongue eagerly parting her lips. She moans happily into his mouth, as he tightens his grip around her ass. Swinging her arms around his neck now, all she wants to do is wrap her legs around him, let him take her right here, but...

"Taehyung?", Jimin's sickly sweet voice calls from down the hallway.

They immediately pull away from each other, exchanging panicked looks.

"Where are you? Our break is over!", he seems to be coming closer.

She hastily wipes off the red lipstick that she can from his lips.

"Taehyung?", his voice is now almost immediately next to the alcove.

She suddenly shoves Taehyung out from the alcove and into the hallway, right in front of his hyung.

With a perplexed look on his face and tousled hair, he blinks back at a startled Jimin. They both just stare at each other for a moment.

"Hey, Jiminie...", he tries to act normal.

"Uh... You have some", Jimin motions towards his mouth, "...Lipstick?"

"Oh...", he can't find a good explanation as he quickly scrubs at his lips with the back of his sleeve.

Luckily, he doesn't ask for one. Just silently walks back to the practice room.

"Jin?", Jimin motions for his hyung to come off to the side to talk to him, once he gets back.