Lockdown

February 2020

"I have no clue what to do at this point", a stressed Moonhae speaks over the phone.

"They say the virus is going to get worse, it's not only in China now. We have cases here as well", Taehyung sighs back to her.

"I know that. I have a tour to do though", her voice is muffled by one of her hands, "They're talking about cancelling."

"How are you feeling?", he asks worriedly.

"Everything hurts", she speaks quietly, "You know how tour is."

"But with your neck-"

"I don't want to hear it", she cuts him off, "You know how important the shows are. We always push through no matter what."

He stays silent, knowing he'd do the same no matter how much pain he's in, but not wanting her to be hurting. Although she's upset about her shows possibly being cancelled, he can't help thinking it would be a massive relief for her body.

"I'm just thinking... You do the same things we do in like six inch heels. And there's no down time for you at all, because you're not in a group. It's just you", he worries.

"I have two more shows here in the US and then I'll be back in Korea for a few days. I'll be fine until then", she assures him, but her exhausted tone doesn't help make it more believable.

"Just be careful, alright?"

Once Taehyung hangs up, he's disturbed by loud laughing out in the hallway. Opening his studio door, he checks where the commotion's coming from. A giggling Aya comes dashing around the corner, running right past him until noticing he's standing there.

"Aya?", Taehyung seems confused, not knowing when the girl arrived in Korea again. She's been in and out of the country for her photoshoots and Jimin does nothing but swoon about her.

"Oh, hey, Taehyung", she smiles, catching her breath for a moment.

"When did you-", he gets cut off by her squealing as Jimin rounds the corner running right towards her.

"Come back!", Jimin shouts while laughing, trying desperately to catch her as she hurries further down the hall.

"What are you guys doing?", something in Taehyung's tone seems annoyed. The scene he would normally find cute suddenly bothers him in his stressed state.

"She ate my last dumpling!", Jimin tries to say in an angry voice, but he's smiling too widely as he catches his breath.

"I did not!", she calls back, giggling and rounding the corner mischievously.

"Jimin, how are you seriously...?", Taehyung trails off in frustration.

"How am I what?", the boy takes notice, his grin dropping.

"All you're doing is goofing around with your girlfriend. We have our album and a world tour to worry about", he scolds him.

"Why is that my problem?", Jimin scowls at his friend.

"It might get cancelled if the virus spreads further", he speaks bitterly.

"That has nothing to do with me spending time with Aya. I don't see you running to the practice rooms either, so why are you mad?", he retorts.

"Whatever. Do what you want", Taehyung mutters and goes to slam his studio door.

He knows he's not being the most sensible and level-headed at the moment, but he's overly stressed with their world tour starting in April and the fact that Moonhae isn't doing well. Jimin just seems not to have a worry in the world and it irks him.