Late Nights (m)

April 2021

The morning of their first flight out to tour comes around sooner than they think. Moonhae had already left for her shows a few weeks earlier and Taehyung was not in a very good mood. Not because they're fighting, but because he doesn't sleep well when she's not around.

And on this morning at the airport Taehyung isn't the only one that seems kind of out of it. Jungkook shows up just in time, with tousled hair and dark circles under his eyes. Judging by his expression and half-closed eyes, it looks like he hasn't slept at all last night.

"You good, Jungkookie?", Hoseok chuckles a little, slapping the youngest on the back. It nearly makes him fall over on those shaky legs of his.

"Yeah...", he croaks, his voice still sleepy, "Gonna sleep on the plane..."

"Someone must've kept you up last night", Namjoon teases, making the maknae look up in alarm.

"W-what?", he stutters, panicking at the possibility of them knowing Eunjin had spent the night last night. Although he's been going to her place in the past month most of the time, they didn't make it very far yesterday.

"Ooh, you're hooking up with someone new?", Taehyung suddenly joins the conversation all interested, "Do tell."

"I-I'm not hooking up", he says slightly upset, "I stopped doing that."

"You're dating someone?", Jimin now hangs around his shoulders all curious.

"Can we just not talk about this?", he groans, pushing his hyung off of him, moving towards passport control instead.

Everyone just moves on not thinking too much about it, except for Jin who hesitates, a contemplating look painting his face.

As soon as their nights and nights of shows start, all the boys are left exhausted, giving each their all. After one concert, Yoongi makes his way back to the hotel completely done for the day. All he wants to do is sleep at that point, but at the same time his mind wanders to Minjun. He can't deny he really misses his boyfriend and his adorable smile that warms up his heart.

With him in mind, his mouth curls into a subconscious smile as he lies sprawled on his bed. So even though he's exhausted, he picks up his phone and tries FaceTiming him. After many rings however, he ends up not picking up. It makes him a little sad, so he sends him a short text asking him what he's doing.

Right before Yoongi's about to throw his phone back on his bedside table, it starts ringing. It's not Minjun calling him, but Myeong.

"Hey", he greets her as her cute face appears on his phone screen. She looks a little shy at first, but then breaks out into a smile, making the boy's day a little brighter.

"Hi, Yoongs", she greets him as well, tucking a few strands of her wavy auburn hair behind her ear. Her hair color is earily similar to Minjun's.

"What's going on?", he asks while propping himself up on his elbow in bed.

"Not much", she lets out a wavering sigh, her expression changing, "Just wanted to call you..."

"Do you know where Minjun is by any chance?", he then wonders.

"Honestly? No", she bites her bottom lip, "We hung out yesterday, but... He might be partying again, I don't know."

Yoongi gazes off into the distance for a moment, not saying anything. Minjun loves to party and just be around people, he knows that, but sometimes it bothers him a bit.

"Don't worry about it", she quickly assures him, "You know how he is. He'll be back tomorrow morning with a hangover, that's all."

"I guess", Yoongi pouts a little, "I just miss him. And I miss all of us hanging out."