Black Sisters

"Sarah, wake up," Lily whispered in my ear.

"No," I groaned. I pulled the sheets over my head ignoring her, slowly falling back to sleep.

"Sarah, I'll give you one more chance to wake up or else," she threatened. I throw my only defense, the pillow. It hit her right in the head with a thump. I smiled as I heard her open the door and leave the room. Sighing, I cuddle back into the bed ignoring the shuffling of feet outside the door of girls going down to breakfest and classes. The door opened, and I totally ignored Lily once again.

"Sarah, I'm giving you one last chance before I use the weapon." She threatened once again.

"Try me," I chuckled. I heard a sigh and then something jumped on me. My eyes flew open and all I saw was a mess of black hair, and the grey eyes.

"Sirius!" I screamed, trying to push him off. He grinned a mischief grin before turning to Lily who was laughing at me.

"Can you give us minute?" He asked polity, she nodded and left the room still laughing. I growled and tried to push him off again but Sirius grabbed my wrists and held them on either side of my head, and stared down at me.

"Sirius, get off me," I growled, looking at him dead in the eyes.

"You better get that cute butt of your's out of bed, and get dressed for class," he whispered in my ear. I pouted but he didn't fall for that, nope he gave me a look before pushing me out of the bed. I heard him moan which confused me , and then I looked down realizing that I was wearing just my short black shorts and my matching tank top.

"You shouldn't own such things," he growled causing me to blush and run to the closet. Grabbing my outfit, I went to the bathroom and got dressed in there. After doing the routine I walked out the bathroom only to find Sirius looking at my photos in drawer.

"You are so happy," he whispered not looking up at me. I went to his side and took the photo that he was talking about. The picture showed me, black hair against the bright yellow robes of Banksome and then it had Sam right next to me. She was so pretty with her long gold hair, sky blue eyes, with the most perfect tan. Sirius took my hand and brushed away a stray tear that fell.

"Don't cry," he whispered. I looked up at him, giving him a weak smile.

"She could've had it all," I told him," but that was ruined, just because of blood." Padfoot squeezed me lightly and lead me to the door. I sighed, and sat next to Sirius while he poured my coffee. God, I love him. Soon the boys came in taking their seats at the table, Remus looked stricken, and ill. I started placing food on his plate making sure to put more meat than bread. He gave me a smile and ate his food in silence while I listened to the conversation, Sirius and James were having next to me.

"I should kill him," James growled," I should kill with my bare hands for what he did."

"Calm down, James, you are not going to touch that Grease Monkey's head. You hear me? Leave Snape alone, he won't bother us after yesterday," Sirius told him, taking my hand under the table. James calmed down a bit, but you could tell he was still ticked off about Severus. The boys began to talk about quidditch, Gryffindor had lost the championship against Slytherin which ticked everyone off more.

"Do you want to walk to class early," Sirius whispered in my ear softly. I quickly nodded, we stood from the seats, we said good bye to our friends and headed out.

"How do you think Severus is doing?" I asked him as we walked slowly down the hallway. He shrugged, his eyes glared at someone ahead of us. I followed his gaze, two girls that were talking to each other, both were Slytherins. One girl was pale, long pale hair, dark eyes, and tall. The other one was crazy looking with a mass head of curls, dark eyes, tall, and the same pale skin as the other girl. We were almost past them but the crazy one glanced at us and smiled a wicked smile.