Padfoot

Christmas holiday had officially started and so so the shopping frenzy. I'm not that much into shopping but hey, you got to do what you got to do. Walking through the shopping center, I went window shopping. Looking for the right gifts for the right people.

'This is not going to well,' I think to myself.

My mind wonders back to Sirius, again.

At breakfast, Remus sat with us, talking about some girl named Cathy. As we ate, Sirius would skim over my hand. Then, when Remus was busy eating, Sirius held my hand from under the table.

Breaking out my thoughts and looking around spotting a little store that seemed like something Sirius would wear.

Inside the store were leather jackets, pants, sweaters, etc. Looking around finding nothing that I would imagine Sirius in. Walking to the music section, looking through the music. Actually finding some good music. I decided to get him a Beatles album. Going to the check out, and taking everything out the store.

I finally got Lily, James, and Peter their gifts and went straight to the book store for Remus.

I sighed, running up the sections of the shelves and finding absolutely nothing that he would interested in.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing here?" A voice said making me spin around. Facing Sirius made goosebumps that faded when I walked in the bookstore, had reappeared at the sight of him in his black pants, band t-shirt, and his leather jacket.

"What are you doing here is the better question," I hissed.

"Looking after my girl," he whispered," leaning down to peck my lips.

"Sirius! Calm down," I whispered looking around for anyone who would have saw.

"Come on, relax. There's barley anyone here and they are muggles!"

"No, let's not try to do this in public, Sirius."

"When can we actually do this," he growled,"I want to be able to take you out on dates, treat you the way you should be treated."

"Sirius, " I whispered, pecking him back on the lips. He smiled and kissed back. He quickly cupped my cheek, wanting more apparently.

"Okay, okay. Calm your self done Mister."

Sirius, smiled with a smug look.

"So, what are you doing anyway," he said as he took my waist.

"Christmas shopping. What are you doing here?"

"I'm getting this girl a gift."

"And who is this 'girl?' "

"Oh, this girl who is so beautifully gorgeous. She does have a nice butt, I most say," he chuckled.

I scolded him and resumed to looking for a book. Sirius followed me around, looking at the guys watching them closely.

Moving to the far end of the store, searching. A boy about my age or older stood at the end of the aisle.

"You know if you are looking for the romance section it's over there," he said with a brilliant white smile.

"No, no. I'm just looking for a book for my brother for Christmas that's all."

"Well, this book is pretty good," holding out a thick leather bound book.

"Thanks. Thank you very much," I smiled.

"No problem, but would like to hang out sometime?"

"No. She. Wouldn't." a familiar voice growled. Sirius's arms wrapped around my waist in a defensive way, looking the boy down with a furious gaze. The boy stared right back with the same gaze.