The Talk

"What do you say to someone that you haven't talked to in like two months?" I ask Lily. We sat in the sand looking out at the Black Lake, eating the mountain of candy that the both of us bought from Honeydukes.

"I don't know," Lily said while biting down on one of the candies. "Maybe something like, 'I'm sorry for not talking to you for two months while I was having an episode that kept leaving a cliff hanger.'

"I think that's too many words," I comment.

"Shut up." Lily laughs before sighing and gazed out to the lake. "Just talk."

"That's not helping."

"Do I look like a therapist?"

"Sometimes."

"Again. Shut up."

"So, how is James?" I ask with a smirk and a raised brow.

"None of your business until we fix your relationship," Lily giggled making me roll my eyes at my friend.

"Do you think he likes her?" I whisper, pressing my lips into a fine line.

"The girl? I don't know exactly, James never mentions anything about Sirius and another girl," Lily sighs as she leans back.

"James doesn't know about her or?"

"Why don't you ask Sirius?"

When we decided to go back to the castle, Lily ended up leaving again with James. I'm currently in the Common Room, reading one of the many books that Remus had given me once he was done with them and are collecting dust. The door of the tower opened but I didn't bother looking up from the book since I was just getting to the good part until I heard his voice.

"I haven't seen you around lately," his husky voice whispered making me tremble in my seat.

"I haven't seen you," I whisper back looking up at him. My heart began to pound rapidly against my chest as I looked at him. Sirius was just a handsome since the last time I saw him being the last time I saw him was with another girl. His hair is a bit longer than last time, the bone trembling grey eyes, and then that smirk that you can just drool over. I hate him. But, I love him. Damn it.

"Yeah," he smirks softly but then his face grew serious. "I missed you."

I stared at him for what felt like forever. It was just us in this dark world with nothing to pull us out of the darkness. Sirius moved towards me with his hands clenched in his pockets before crouching down in front of me.

 Sirius moved towards me with his hands clenched in his pockets before crouching down in front of me

"You were the star of my world. I loved that star until one day, I made the biggest mistake and I lost that star. For the past two months I lived in the darkness with no light," he whispered looking me directly in the eye. "I've learned that you're weren't just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky."

"Sirius," I gasp trying to hold the tears back.

"Wait," he whispered, holding his hand up. "I'm so sorry for everything that I have done to you and I'm praying that you can forgive me."