Slug Club Party

"Why do I have to go?" Sirius groaned as I continued to fix his shirt. "I'm not going alone that's why," I say in a bored tone before finally fixing his damn shirt. "I better get bonus points for this," he growled playfully at me as he bent down to meet my gaze. "Very," I giggled at him, I grab his jaw gently before kissing his lips lightly. Sirius growled before unbuttoning the top two buttons of the shirt that I just fixed.

"Bastard." I whisper before walking to the door of his room to leave.

"My parents were married when they had me, thank you very much," he yelled at me making me laugh at him. I walked down the stairs of the boy's staircase and then started heading up the girl's stairwell to finish my make-up. Lily stood at the mirror trying to put the finishing touches on her flaming red hair.

"Well? Is Sirius ready?" Lily asked with her eyebrows raised.

"What do I look like? His mother?" I groan at her.

"So you really want me to answer that?"

"Shut up."
Lily just laughed before turning back to the mirror and started doing whatever she was doing before I walked in, I went to the small mirror and put on my lipstick.

"I'm ready what about you?" Lily asked when she was done poking her hair or something.

"Yea," I mumbled and followed he out the room.
We walked down the stairs to the Common Room where Sirius was waiting for us along with, James?

"Lily?" I smiled at her before getting her evil glare.

"Shut up."
Sirius smiled at me, meeting me half way and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hello James," I grinned mostly at Lily who was ignoring me. James just smirked at me before began to have a conversation with Lily away from us.

"How did this happen?" I laugh, I wrap my arms around Sirius's waist and rested my chin on his chest.

"I have no clue," he chuckled which made his whole chest rumble.

"Are you two ready?" Lily yelled from the door of the Common Room with James holding the door opened for her, waiting. Sirius smiled down at me and walked me to the door, we followed Lily and James the whole way not saying anything to each other but staying close to each other. We walked into the party and found a lot of people standing around and talking amongst each other in their little groups.

"Ah! Ms. Lupin! Ms. Evans! I was wondering when you two would show up tonight," Slughorn said as he walked over to us when he saw us at the entrance.

"Hello Professor," we both said at the same time.

"I see you brought Mr. Black and Mr. Potter," he said extending his hand to the boys who quickly shook Slughorn's hand.

"Yes Sir," I smile.

"Well have a nice time tonight," Slughorn said before walking somewhere else at the party leaving us to ourselves.

"That was something," James said breaking the silence.

"I agree with you there," Sirius said to James.

"I don't think he likes us."

"What makes you think that?"

"Oh stop it," I sigh before walking over to one of the waiters and taking the drink on the tray. We were soon eating and drinking even having a good time, I sighed as I leaned into Sirius's tall, strong frame when the party was coming to an end.

"Are you tired?" he whispered with that concerned voice of his that made me smile.

"Mhmm," I mumble. He just smiles down at me before turning to James and giving him a nod, and began leading me towards the door. We walk down the empty hallways of the school not saying anything. We entered the Common Room after telling the password to the Fat Lady, we took the regular seats on the couch that has become so normal for me.

"Did you have fun tonight?" he asked after a moment of watching the fireplace.

"Sure," I sighed. "I'm not into parties. Did you have fun?"

"Of course. You were there," he chuckled lightly.

"If I see one physical thing, I'll have to kill you Sirius," Remus's voice came from the staircase with his arms crossed. Sirius held his hands up in the air like he was surrendering to my brother, Remus rolled his eyes before sitting down in one of the chairs.

"How was the party?" he asked once he was settled.

"It was okay. Weren't you invited?" I asked with raised brow at my brother.

"Yes, I didn't feel like being part of Slughorn's little club," he sighed with a small smirk on his pale face.

"Didn't you have something to show us?" Sirius asked Remus. "A surprise?"

"Oh! I forgot about showing you guys," Remus whispered before going into his back pocket and fetching out a blank piece of parchment.

"Congrats Remus," Sirius said looking at Remus warily. "You found parchment?"

"If you would pay attention," Remus snapped. "Arse." Remus placed the parchment on the table and took out his wand placing it on the paper.

"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good," Remus said and then the parchment began to change, the blank parchment changed into a sketch of Hogwarts and then writing began to appear saying, 'Messrs Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot, Scars, and Prongs Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers are proud to present The Marauder's Map.'

"Remus what is this?" I ask in awe at the sight of the map.

"It shows every hallway, staircase, secret passageway, and every classroom of Hogwarts. It shows anyone walking around the school even if they try to hide it like in animagi form, or something," Remus explained to us.

"Remus this is amazing," Sirius smiled brightly at the map.

"Agreed," I say.

"Thanks guys. I hope this makes things easier for you guys during the full moon."

That night I slept easily not really for a certain reason but it was nice.