Second Date

When we arrived at the village, everything was busy. Students ran around , laughing, having a good time. He took me to this candy shop with all of these wonderful looking things. After there we went to the pub and got ourselves a butterbeer.

"So, tell me about yourself, Sarah, " he asked as we walk hand in hand, down a road.

"There's nothing to really talk about, I mean the only sibling I have is Remus. I went to a different school before Hogwarts. Then I came here because my parents thought it would be better for me to be close to Remus," I said sighing. Chad looked at me with pity in his face. We stayed silent for a few minutes, walking with no care in the world.

"Hey can I try something?" Chad asked after awhile.

"Okay?" I laughed nervously. He smiled a small smile, and lean toward me.

His lips brushed up against mine, making my breath hitch. His lips were soft and gentle. We continued this until he finally crashed his to mine. It was a slow passionate kiss, it made my knees go weak. We broke apart, trying to catch our breath,

"That was great, " he whispered, his breath fanning across my face. I smiled, just placing my head on his chest as his arms snaked around my waist just pulling us together. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours of blissful happiness.

" You know we have to go back, mhm, " he whispered into my hair.

"I don't wanna,"I pouted, sticking my lip out. Chad smiled and hooked his arm around my waist and leading us back to Hogwarts.

Walking to the Gryffindor Common room.

"I had a very nice time Chad," I whispered. Looking up at those big blue eyes.

"And so did I, Sarah," he said.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. He hooked his thumb on my chin, making me tilt my head back, so that he could look at me. His lips came down on mine and it started as a slow passionate kiss and ended up a heavy but gentle kiss. I'm the one who had to pull back, to catch my breath. He kissed my lips, before saying his goodnight and slowly walked away. I climbed through the door and made my way through the common room. Climbing up the stairs and entering the room. The room was empty and quiet, Lily wasn't in sight.

"Where's Lily? I haven't seen her since morning," I asked a girl named Katie.

"Oh," Katie said with a disgusted look on her face," She's out with Servous. Every weekend they have this 'buddy day.' And they don't come back till late."

That is kinda creepy. Not the late part but the Snape area. Not that I hate the guy, he's a giant snob. I finally had to say good night because I'm beat.

So as I silently and slowly fall asleep, I keep thinking about the people I love.