Dinner

"Sorry Sirius, mate- didn't mean to-"Fred apologized as he wrenched the bread knife out the table. Harry and Sirius were both laughing uncontrollably while I flashed my wand to fix the table and clean the littered floor. Everyone soon came into the kitchen, Remus sat beside me.

"Looks wonderful, Molly," Remus complements. Poor Isgur, I thought to myself. Ben sat down across from Ron who immediately attacked Ben with questions about the Bulgarians. Such a good sport.

"I've been meaning to tell you, there's something trapped in that writing desk in the drawing-room, it keeps rattling and shaking. Of course, it could be a boggart, but I thought we ought to ask Alastor to have a look at it before we let it out."

"Whatever you like," Sirius said with no interest.

"The curtains in there are full of doxies too," Molly went on. "I thought we might try and tackle them tomorrow."

"I look forward to it," Sirius said. Harry glances at me when he heard the sarcasm dripping from Sirius's words, I winked at him before turning away. The twins and Mundungus were howling with laughter at the end of the table making Molly's eyes go sharp. Molly never approved of Mung either did I but Sirius seems to trust him. Molly and Mung exchanged words before Molly sent a nasty glare towards Sirius and then left the table. Harry glanced between the two of us.

"Molly doesn't approve of Mundungus," Sirius said lowly.

"How come he's in the order?" Harry questions.

"He's useful," Sirius mutters.

"Supposedly," I mumble lowly but not low enough when Sirius threw a glance my way.

"Knows all the crooks- well, he would, seeing as he's one himself. But he's also loyal to Dumbledore-"

"But he doesn't stay where he's supposed to be," I interrupted getting another glare, "he was supposed to be watching Harry, remember?"

"You're not a very forgiving person, you know that?" Sirius questions me with a smile tugging at his lips.

"Nope. Not a family trait, I'm afraid."

Harry shakes his head at the two of us with a smile on his face. Soon dessert was dished out and everyone in the room seemed full and relaxed. I watch my two boys as they talked about something loving the sight of my family coming together once again.

"Nearly time for bed, I think," Molly yawns making me look away from the boys.

"Not just yet, Molly," Sirius says as he pushes away his plate and looks back at Harry. "You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would be to start asking questions about Voldemort."

Everyone straightened in their chairs, some stopped eating or drinking including my brother and Isgur who were in mid-conversation. I clenched my jaw because the tension in the room was making me nervous for some reason.

"I did!" Harry says in annoyance. "I asked Ron and Hermione but they said we're not allowed in the Order, so-"

"And they're quite right," Molly says. Her hands were clenched in fists as she sat straight up in her chair. "You're too young."

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions?" Sirius asks. "Harry's been in that Muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen-"

"Hang on!" George interrupted.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" Fred says angrily.

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" 

"You're too young, you're not in the Order," Fred's in a mocking manner that oddly sounded much like his mother.