Escape

Me: Don't ever call me any more, I'm leaving this town it's nothing left here for me any more. I wish you and your bitch the best of luck raising y'all child together. After today you won't no longer hear from me. You had good but instead, you wanted a slut. This hurt that I'm feeling is worst then a paper cut. You'll never understand how i feel. All those times I try to carry your baby's. All those times i would cry at night alone to myself time after time seeing those test results negative. This hurt and pain you cause, isn't fixable or forgivable. I don't think there could ever be another us. I would always love you but I gotta go my separate ways.

I begin to shed a tear as I press send to Jay on my key bored. I grab my bags and place them in the truck of my car. I was leaving, I needed a new start. There wasn't anything my family, friends, or Jay could do to stop me. I didn't want to feel like I was running from my problems, but I just wanted to escape. I got in my car my card headed on to the interstate. My cell phone ring interrupting the R&B station. I answer the call, It was Jay.

"So you just gone leave me baby girl with out saying goodbye?"

"Jay the last time we saw each other was my goodbye." I replied back sucking my teeth. He was starting to kissing me the fuck off already.

"Look just tell me where you going, I just need to know that you're safe."

"I'm going to Maryland, Jay to get far away from you and everybody else and their bull shit." I snapped at him.

"What's the fuck in Maryland?" Jay ask trying to sound like he gave a fuck.

"My auntie lives there. Hopefully I'll find a better job, and be off to a fresh start."

"So you really not gone come by my house and come see me before you leave?" That's really fuck up." "I know I've hurt you, but you know I still love you." "I'm truly sorry for all the pain I've cost." "If I could take it back, I would."

"Well you can't, and sorry just isn't good enough Jay."

I ended the call with out letting him respond. I had to focus on the road. I had a long drive. Ahead of me.

The End

The End

**** Authors Note: Thank you guys for all your love & support💕 We made it to 1k views 🎉 Please make sure you vote each chapter & leave a few comments as well. I would love to hear your thoughts. Stay tune for the next sequel😘