Heartless

How dear this nigga had the audacity to try and play me. He act like I put a gun to his head and made him fuck me. I just wanted to suck his dick to tease his little ass. Jay was the one who wanted to fuck me with no rubber. Now that a baby is possibly involved he don't wanna take responsibility for his actions. He act like he didn't want no dealings with me. On top of that, I couldn't believe Jay try to play me saying how do he know the baby his. He was outta pocket for that shit. I hope I'm not pregnant because the way Jay acting like he doesn't want any parts to do with this child. Who would have though a one night stand would turn both of our lives up side down. As I lay in my bed starting at the ceilings letting my tv watch me, I heard a loud vibrate from my phone. A Instagram notification appeared on my phone. 

IAM_JuJu Message You: I know you don't know me, but I just wanted to know if you and my boyfriend Jay had something going? I've seen you comment and like a few of his pictures. I'm not coming off to you rude I just need answers.

"Ugh, I really don't feel like breaking this girl heart." Sign thinking out loud. Jay should be the one explaining this to her this really not my place. Every since I saw Jay posted the off guard picture of her I been wanting to tell her what him & I shared. She doesn't deserve him she's a ungrateful ass bitch. I've heard Zay telling Toya all the time how Jay would complain and say nothing is ever good enough for her ass. I might as well tell her the truth. I guess I'll write and let her know everything what happen maybe she'll be out of Jay & I life for good. Jewel think Jay is wrap around her fingers.

IAM_JUJU: So you just gone leave my messages on read and not say nothing ?

Me: Jay & I did mess around at the time I honestly
Didn't knew he had a girlfriend. The night we smash he never once mention you. I guess he was having too much in between my legs. 🤷🏾‍♀️😘

IAM_JUJU: Look bitch I was trying to be nice, but you got me all the way fuck up. If you think for once Jay gone fall in love with you, bitch you dumber then you look. He just gone play you and go to the next bitch. Typical Jay 🤷🏾‍♀️ All I can say is have fun while it last. You can have him, I'm done with him anyways‼️✌🏾

Me: K 🤣😭✌🏾

I ain't had time to argue with this bitch. She sound dumb and slow as fuck. I'll just leave her ass on read and let her argue with her self. I got other shit to worry about. She said she don't want Jay no more now, when he get with me she bet not be on no hating shit. Or try crawling back to him. Jewel May had him once, but he's mines now. Every nigga I fuck always come back. In a nick of time Jay will be back. When he does come crawling back to mama I'll be waiting on him. My master plan was coming together. This tragedy afternoon turned into a good night. For the remainder of the night I remain in bed with a smile on my face. Call me heartless if you want to, quite frankly I don't give a dam.