Everything on Lock

After my spa day with Dez I went out shopping for a few things for my apartment and you know I had to by myself at least two outfits while I was out shopping. It would have been selfish of me to not treat myself. It was about 7:00 PM once I got home and settle in. I decided to cook shrimp Alfredo today since Jay said he was coming over. I gathered all my ingredients and cook the shrimps and noddles separate. While the noodles and shrimps were in the process of being cook, I made my Alfredo sauce from stretch. Once the sauce was done I put all of my ingredients into one big pot and let it simmer on low. While the food was simmering on low i decided to take a shower to unwind. Now if you know me on a personal level I cannot shower without music. So I plug in my speakers and Played Summer Walker -Body. "My mind, my mind and my body, My body is sayin' , My mind, my mind and my heart, My body is sayin." I sung to myself as the choirs played. I heard a loud vibrate from my phone. I got a text message notification. Which caused the music to pause from playing. As I step from out of the shower, I dry off and place on my cozy robe to continue air drying. The water from the shower made my hair bun so messy so i took hair down and detangle it so i can rock it naturally curly. I love the way my hair curled up after showers. Jay always said curls enhance my beauty.

I was in the shower for quite some time so the food should be finish

I was in the shower for quite some time so the food should be finish. I went to turn the pot off. My kitchen was smelling like my favorite Italian spot Olive Garden. I couldn't wait to dive in this food. I check my phone to read to text notification I've receive while in the shower. It was a message from Jay sayin he was 5 mins away.

Message:

Baby❤️: I'm 5 mins away.
Me: Ok, I cook dinner for us to night.
Baby❤️: I'm scared to even eat it shit you was just mad in your feelings last night, and now you cooking me dinner. 😂
Me: Boy ain't nobody trying to kill you, look I'll see you when u get here. 😒
Baby❤️: So I'm a boy now ? 👀

I'm about to just leave his ass on read his vibe already about to throw me off. I had a good day I'm not bout to argue with him. He bet nor be trying to start shit with me avoid the conversation we need to have to night. As I laid on the couch strolling through IG I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I laugh to myself.
"It's me man open the door and stop being so fucking childish." Jay replied.

He always gotta be so up tight and serious like he can't take a joke. See if he would be more respectful and dedicated to our relation he wouldn't even had to knock he would of had a key to enter. This is exactly why I'm afraid to let him have a key to my place and the key to my heart. He want to take small shit like a joke so serious instead of our relationship serious. He constantly keep pushing me away soon everything of me going to be on lock from him, including my heart. I need answers immediately.