Baby Girl

Messages:

Baby Girl 😍💕: wya
Jay: in the trap 🏚 wht's up ?
Baby Girl 😍💕: we need tlk about last night, ASAP‼️
Jay: Can this just wait until latter? I gotta make these plays real quick.
Baby Girl😍💕: Ard, bet 👌🏾

I can tell Jewel got a attitude with me right now. But shit she'll be alright. I don't even know why she always assuming things, trying to always read in between the lines with everything. Jewel too fucking nosey. She doesn't see that I'm trying to protect her, I don't want her caught up  in this life style. Baby Girl is a rider, she been kept it real with me since day one. Before I was really out her trapping I ain't had nothing but my name. She believe in me she help me got my first pack. She didn't condole in this life style, but anything I needed she make sure I had it until I got it on my own. Ain't nothing like a soul of a woman who loves a man. When a women loves a man she'll accept all his truth. His heart becomes her strength. Right now in the back of my mind I know baby girl heart is weak. In order for me give her the strength she needs, I gotta start off by telling her my truth. "Jay why the fuck you smiling at your phone like you just won the lotto or something, you need to stop worrying bout these bitches so we can get the product right before the next shipment comes in."  "Dam Zay why you rushing me & shit everything gone be done in no time. I know it's Friday & mutha fuckers don't wanna be in hear all day." I place my phone on vibrate then shoot one more text to Jewel before heading back to work. Since she gotta little attitude ima send her something to get her mind right before I see her tonight.

**** Authors Note: Most of these chapters aren't edit. So please give me a break on the misspelling & grammar check. Thank you guys for all your love & support💕 Please make sure you vote each chapter & leave a few comments as well. I would love to hear your thoughts.