Pain

Hours went by Jay just now returning my calls.

"Sorry baby girl I miss your calls I had business to take care of." Jay said through the other end of the phone. His words sounded slurred as if he was drinking.

"Jay are you ok?" I ask trying so hard not worry.

"Baby girl, I got something to tell you promise me you won't be mad at me." Jay said through the phone dragging his words in slow motion.

"What you got to tell me? Jay have you been drinking ?"

"Look just come over, I need to see your face." He said not answering my question. I can tell whatever he needed to tell me he was stalling for more time.

"Ok bae, I'll be over in 30 mins." I hung up the phone and change out of my works clothes and putting on something a little more comfortable before heading to Jay. I place on some dark denim Levi jeans and a strip crop top to match my dark denim Levi's, with a pair of Gucci sneakers to match.

Suddenly I receive a notification from Instagram letting me know the Raven bitch finally accepted my request

Suddenly I receive a notification from Instagram letting me know the Raven bitch finally accepted my request. "I'll deal with this bitch latter, right now I gota make sure my man is ok." I said thinking out loud. 

Once I was dress, I grab my Gucci bag and headed to Jays place. Once I arrive to his place, I instantly smelled weed at the door steps before entering.

"Bout time your ass get here" Jay said hugging me as I walk into the living room gripping my ass tight.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I ask observing his body language. It was clear Jay was drunk. He was all over the place. I needed him to keep focus so he can be able to explain what he wanted to talk to me about.

"Some bitch lying saying I got her ass pregnant." "That shit not even true, I just wanted to be able to tell you first before you heard it out here in the streets." Jay said with his arm still wrap around 'my waist.

"What the fuck is you talking about Jay?" "What bitch is lying?" "Like who the fuck would even make some shit up like that?" I replied back pushing his body away from me.

"It's not even important because the shit is a lie baby girl." He said staring at me with his vans popping of the side of his forehead. I can tell having this discussion was making him frustrated.

"So all this time you was cheating on me Jay." "Just lying to my face everyday pretending you love me, and acting like you happy in this relationship." "I shoulda known your ass wasn't shit." I yelled at him trying to hard to hold back my tears.

"See this why, I keep shit in to myself and don't express my feelings, you can't handle the truth." "You always let your emotions get involve." "Why the fuck you so emotional over something you don't even know is true." Jay snap back at me banging his fist against the kitchen counter trying to get his point across.

"So I'm emotional now because I'm not afraid to show someone how much I love them?" "Nigga all I ask of you is, don't have me out here in these streets looking stupid." "Yet you giving these bitches something to laugh at me about." I replied back to him sucking my teeth and rolling my eyes.

"Jewel I stepped out on you, but at the time we was in a hard place in our relationship." I know the shit don't make it right just because we was at a dark place. I promise she didn't mean shit to me." Jay said looking at me deeply in my eyes.

At this very moment all I could see was tear running down Jay eyes. This was the first time I ever seen him cry, but I honestly didn't give a fuck.

"What is the bitch name Jay?" "That's all I wanna know." I ask him raising my voice. I was angry as hell I could feel myself about to black out. Jay didn't responded back to my question, he hold his head in he palm on his hand leaning on the kitchen counter. As if his head was pounded from a headache.

"You know what, I'm out here." "You can have this house and the drama that comes with it." "I don't wanna see you again." "You've cause me enough pain." "What we had is done, Ju & Jay is through." I shouted to him in tears as I grab my purse and walked out the door.

**** Authors Note: Thank you guys for all of your support🙏🏾💕 To whom ever made it to Chapter 21‼️ I wonder who's team Ju or Jay, & who's team Raven. 👀  Leave a few comments & vote my chapters please.