Pleasure Before Emotions

I don't know why Jewel got me knocking on her door like I'm some type of stranger. We been talking for months now and shawty still ain't gave me a key
to the house yet. She always saying how she wanna take the relationship to the next level and want me take her serious. I really feel like she playing mind games with me. I honestly don't know what she want from me. As soon as I got in the house she kept going on and on how about the other night and how things could be better between us. Everything she was saying went out of one ear to another. I couldn't keep focus. It was hard for me to focus on what she was saying. The whole time I was starting at her a lips. Baby girl so cute when she mad at me. Then on top of that she was in a robe with wet water gliding down her body. I can tell she just got fresh outa the shower. Looking at her body made my dick hard as a rock thinking about her wet ass pussy. Then I thought to myself Jewel having all these little attitudes lately when all she really need is to be fuck. As she kept going on and on about the other night I couldn't help but to place kisses on her lip right in between her sentence. Her lips so soft, sweet, and juicy. I love when she wears that strawberry flavor lipgloss. Kissing her once wasn't enough so kiss her one more and suck on her bottom lip.
"Jay stop what are you doing?" Jeweled said sounded annoyed. "So you mean to tell me you wasn't listening to a word I said?"

"Baby girl, I'm listening, relax."

"So if you're listening, tell me exactly what I just said.

I pick her up and laid her on the couch. I spread her legs, and started kissing between her inner thigh, down to her pussy lips. As sucking on her clit. She let out a soft moan. That shut turn me on even more because I knew she wanted this just as much as I did. I circled my tongue gently while sucking on her nipples.

"J-Ay what are you doing?" She stuttered.
"Shhh just be quite." I replied as I continue to do the same to her right nipple. She placed passionate kisses on my neck whiled I suck lick on her breast. I slid one of my finger inside her pussy. I can feel her warm juices drip on my index finger.
"Oh my gosh." She moan as she held onto my shoulder.  She beg me to put my dick side her.  So i teased her some more. Slapping my dick on her clit made her so sweet all her juices started flowing on my dick. She grabbed my dick and pull me closer sliding it into her tight pussy.