Lean on Me

It was 89 degrees on a hot summer day. Sweat was pouring down my body like rain. Here I was at the gym all last minute trying to work on my summer body. I should have done this months ago. It's been a month now since I talk to my girl Ju. I try calling and texting her. I've yet to get a response back from her. I hope everything is okay with my girl this isn't like her to go about a month not talking to me. Maybe I should stop by and check on her. I heard from the streets her and Jay was no longer together. So I knew this whole situation with her not talking to me got Jay name written all over it. He lucky I don't get somebody to beat his ass. I would do it my dam self, but I know my girl still got love for his ass. She just hurting over him at the moment. I don't wanna be on some I told you so bull shit. So in the meantime I'll do what any other real ass female would do. I'll be her shoulder to lean on as she get through the heart break. I just hope the rumors I've been hearing about Jay having a baby on the way isn't true. One
thing I know about Ju. She can forgive, but she'll never forget. My girl is stubborn at times. She might be can push Jay away, but with me she gone have to try a little harden then that. She been there for me thought all my crazy as relationships. So now it's my turn to be there for her. After burning off some steam from working out, I went in the locker room and took a quick shower.

After I shower I got dress and headed to my car

After I shower I got dress and headed to my car. The work out had me exhausted as hell. Something in my heart, wouldn't let me go home. I couldn't go home with out stoping by Ju house. So I headed to her house to see how she was doing. On the way to her home, I shoot her a text to let her know I was on my way to her. I didn't get a response back. I wish Ju would respond. I could feel my throat and chest tightening. My heart was racing. I could feel myself getting nervous. I didn't want to think bad thoughts, but I needed her to respond and tell me everything was okay. I pressed my feet on the gas pedal, going 80 in a 60 lane. Within 15 mins I've arrive at Ju place. I notice her car park out front in her yard. Also, I notice Jays car as well. Before I could step foot out of my car all I heard was fussing and screaming. I knocked on the front door, but no answered. The harder I knock on the door, the more I heard them two fuss and scream. I grab my phone to call Ju but her phone went straight to voice mail. I decided to knock on the door once more before I left. Still no one answer the door. As I hear Ju scream the words "I hate you Jay." I got back into my car and call to leave Ju a voicemail before heading home.

"Hey Ju, I came by your house tonight to check on you since I haven't heard from you in a while. I heard you and Jay arguing tonight . Please give me a call back so I can no that you're okay. I'm worried about you twin."  I sign as I cruise down the street to head towards the interstate to head home.