The UnKnown

I can't believe it's 12:00 in the afternoon now normally I do not sleep this late. Normally I'll be up by 10:30 a.m but shit Jay done wore my body out. Last night was epic. I thought while smiling to my self with my finger in my mouth flashing back to how Jay pleased my body. As I sat up in bed twirling my long black curls. I came back to reality from my thoughts I've notice Jay wasn't on his side of the bed. On his side of bed there was a note with money laying next to it.

"Aww look at him being thoughtful and taking one step to make our relationship better." I thought out loud to myself.

I'm loving that's he's trying to win my heart all over again. Who would have thought Jay and I would be a couple. I've always wanted to have Jay since the first time I laid my eyes on him. Every female in high school wanted to get with Jay. It was either because his looks, or either his thuggish ass ways. I've never thought he would go for a chick like me. Besides I was a freshman in High-school when he was a senior. He was way out of my lead. Thank God dreams do come true. After laying in bed reminiscing for 5 mins, I got in the tub and ran me a hot bubble bath to allow my body to soak from last night damage. Relaxing in the warm bubble bath was so peaceful. I soaked for 15 mins then got out and air dry. While I was air drying I decided to hit up Dez and invited her out to lunch on me. We agreed to meet at Chills. As I begin to get dress my phone ring it was a call from a unknowing number. I answered the phone saying "Hello." No response came from the caller, it was complete silence.

I ended the call and hung up my phone. Ain't nobody got time to keep saying hello, shit they probably had the wrong number I thought to myself. I begin to detangle my curls with my yellow wide teeth comb as I let the flat iron heat up to straighten my hair. My hair was so annoying at time that's why I hate wearing it out. Since Jay gave me some money I might as well get some braids this afternoon, so I can just wake up & go. I'm starting to get tired of doing my own hair. POnce my hair was fully straighten, I place on my black net fish bikers shorts, with my fresh red customs cheetah vans on, a cute red top to match my shoes.

I grab my car keys, and purse and lock the door behind me before heading my way on the high way

I grab my car keys, and purse and lock the door behind me before heading my way on the high way. While heading to Chili's to meet Dez I got another Unknown call. The call connected to my Bluetooth interrupting my music. "Hello who the fuck is this?" I answered in an annoyed tone. Still no response from the caller. This shit begin to piss me off even more. "Look who ever the fuck this don't be calling my mutha fucking phone if you ain't gone say shit or make your self known." I replied. No response remain from the unknown caller. The phone was complete silence. I ended the call on my phone. I don't know what type of games someone think they was playing on me but they got the wrong bitch. They got me completely all the way fuck. As I turn in to Chill's I spotted my girl Dez Car. I couldn't wait to get out so I can tell Dez this shit.