Simply Beautiful

I was sleeping so well, drooling all over the cozy soft sofa pillow. Suddenly I waking by the hot beaming sun in my face. When I awoke Jay was no longer next to me. I went up stairs and notice in the master bed room he had already set up the room. The California King Size bed took up most of the space in the room. There was a 55 inches tv facing on the left side of the wall over a marble night stand. I glance on the night stand, and notice a picture of him and I in a glass frame. I smile to myself. Seeing that made my day. It's the little things that matter to me. I look in the clothes and notice his clothes and shoes organize on the right hand side of the clothes. On the left hand size If was full of clothes with new tags on them for me. "Oh my gosh" I screamed excitedly jumping up and down. Jay has really Out done his self. I wasn't even expecting that. My eye was drawn to this tight fitting cheetah dress. I can tell Jay pay attention to my style. He knew exactly what I like. Cheetah print, and snake skin was one of them. I instantly put the dress on. The fabric of the dress so so soft. I went outside to see how the weather felt outside. It was one of those spring days but it felt as if summer was approaching. The sky was clear as day, not a single bird was chirping in the sky. I notice Jay over by the pool cleaning it. Sweat was dripping over his 6 pack. I bitted my bottom lip as I watch him from a 6 feet distance. Watching Jay clean the pool was turning me on. "Dam" I mumble under my breath. He must of heard me cause as soon as I said it he turn around as If I caught his attention.

"Well looks like sleeping beauty is finally awaking." Jay said to me starting to make conversation.

"Look it's Sunday if I wanted to sleep all day, that's fine Sunday are my chill days. I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I see you like the dress I got you." Jay said pointing at my dress.

"Yeah it's nice, but when you had time to get all this stuff for me that was in the clothes?"

"See Jewel you know what your problem is you, worry too much, you ask to many questions." "Don't worry about how I got it, or when I got it." "Just know that I make shit happen." "You wanna get in the pool with me?" Jay ask trying to change the subject.

"Boy I can't swim, Plus I don't wanna get hair wet."

"Come on just get in, I'll teach you how to swim." "If your hair get wet, I'll just pay for you to get it done."

I Lean over the pool placing my had in the clear indigo water checking the temperature of the water trying decide should I get in. Jay was laughing at me the whole entire time I don't know why ha thought this shit was so funny. He took out his phone and said " Yo I gota get this on camera how you talk so much shit but scared of a fucking pool."
I couldn't do nothing but laugh at his corny ass jokes. I know I talk a lot of shit but dam I don't play about my life i thought to myself. I heard the flash on Jay camera as he took a off guard on his IPhone.

"I'm about to post this shit on the gram" he said as reaching for a pre rolled blunt out of his pocket.

"Think I'll caption it, Simply Beautiful he said as he smiled back at me.