The Arrival

Finally the waiter came out with our food. All of a suddenly my mood change I no longer had a appetite. All I could think about was the unknown calls and Jay. Dez stared at me and ask what was wrong with me. I lied and said nothing. Dez could sense I was lying. As she stared at me it felt like a hole was burning through my face.

"Bitch I think we should get on Instagram and look for some dam clues to see what we can find."

"Girl you know I'm down, I can easily solve this case, I've seen First 48 & CSI." "I know how this shit gets down."

I couldn't do nothing but laugh. That's just like my girl making a awkward situation into something funny. All of a sudden my phone ring interrupting us both from our laugh. It was a call from Jay. He had gotten off from work early, and he wanted to spend time with me and take me on a date. He told me he'll meet me at my house in 45 mins and be dress when he get there. I hung up the phone feeling confused as fuck.

"Well bitch who was that, was it the unknown caller again?" Dez ask. "No, it was Jay. I responded.

"Well what did he wanted?" Dez ask sounding anxious to know.

"He said he got off early and wanted to take me out on a date." 

"Well girl this is the perfect time to do your investigations." "Tonight observed your surrounding, and take notes." "If u see any thing suspicious I don't care what time of  the night it is call me, and I will answer. "

I nod my head and thank Dez for always being by my side. I paid for Dez and I lunch then made my way to my car to head back home. It didn't take me no more then 15 mins to get home. Once I was home I immediately started on my hair since I wasn't able to get my hair braided after Dez and I lunch date. I slick my hair up with edged control and eco styling gel in a pointy tail. I decided to add some Brazilian wavy extensions to it take make my pointy tail fuller. I touch up my make up and added some more high light to my natural face beat. I went into my clothes to find something cute to wear. I wanted everything to be perfect since this was Jay & I first official date. I put on my sexy orange two piece outfit I ordered from fashion nova last week. I wanted to wear orange tonight just because I knew it was Jays favorite color. I knew it would grab his attention immediately when he saw me. I decided to take a picture to post on Instagram as I waited for Jays arrival.

After taking my mirror selfie I realize how happy I actually look in the picture

After taking my mirror selfie I realize how happy I actually look in the picture. I know I need to find out clues tonight about the unknown caller. If there's nothing broken why am I'm constantly trying to fix shit. I just need to live in the moment and be happy. What's done in the dark always comes in the light anyways. I don't fully trust Jay as of yet but I got to stop assuming the worst if I want to be happy. Finally I heard a knock at the Door. It was Jay right on time like he said he would be. When I open the door he had a bouquet full of roses in hands.

"You look so beautiful tonight baby girl, Jay said to
Me as he took my hand and walk me to his car."

"Thank you." I replied back. "Where we going?" I ask. As I took my seat in the car.

"Don't worry about all that, look just sit back and relax and close that little mouth of yours and focus on being pretty." Jay said as he look over at me with a smile showing his pearly white teeth.