Moving Forward

I know baby girl prolly thinking we going out tonight. She going to be so disappointed when she see we not going out. Hopefully sho doesn't get too upset when she see This surprised, and exciting news I have to share with her. I want to be able to make things right with her so bad but, I just want her to know all these long hours I've been working and putting in at the trap has finally paid off for the bout of us. When I'm out here working I'm not just working for me. I'm working hard so she doesn't have to ever be put in the position to work or ever want for nothing again. I love this girl hopefully I'll get to marry her one day. As we pull up to the gated community I enter my passcode in to enter through the gates. "Jay where are we ?" Jewel ask me for a million times. See this why I can't never do surprises her ass too dam nosey. Jewel was starting to aggravate me and working my nerves.

"Look just sit back we almost to our destination, you'll see in a few mins." I replied.

"Jay see this why I should of drove my own car, I'm starting to feel kidnap and shit." Jewel said with a attitude sucking her teeth.
As soon as I stop the car, she open her door and got out and followed me. I reach inside my pocket and grab my set of keys and open the door.

As I look behind me Jewel ass was still standing outside with her arms fold like she didn't want to come in

"Girl if you don't get your black ass in this house." I yelled outside to her. As she step her foot halfway into the door she look around to observing the place.

"Who's place is this?" she ask in a curiosity tone.

"It's ours, do you like it?" I responded to her question.

"It's straight." she responded not sounding like she was too much interested.

"Dam Jewel I honestly thought you would be impressed, I work hard to get this place." "I wanted this shit to be for the both of us." "I guess nothing can't never please your ass."

"Look I never said I wasn't happy or didn't like the place Jay." "Why you trying to put words in my mouth." "Things just started getting better with our relationship, I honestly don't know If we ready to be living together." "We still got a whole lot to figure out." "What you did for me tonight was the most
You ever done for me in the past 3 months." "I'm grateful to see when you went out and look for yourself a new home you though about the both of us." "Let's just focus on being with each other for tonight, I'll pray to God and ask him does he think we ready to move in together."

I told her to find something on Netflix to watch as I get dinner prepared for us. I wanted to have date night in our new home and create new memories. As I prepaid dinner I thought to myself I don't know why I bother myself with this girl. I try to do so much for her but it's like nothing is ever good enough. If she don't wanna be here with me maybe I should hit up Raven she trying to get with me since I saw her at Zay party. Half of the chicks in Atlanta would kill to have Jewel place. Then again on the second hand I love Jewel so much it's like I can't let her go. Shit Jewel is stressing me the fuck out. I just need to smoke me a blunt and get some rest, I'm tripping Raven don't mean me no good. I gotta move forward I can't keep move backwards.