M.I.A

"Police open up." I heard a loud knock banging on the door awaking me from my sleep on my cozy leather sofa. "What the fuck these pigs want. " I thought out loud to myself. "We know you're in there." I heard one of the copy's yelled out to me while banging on the door harder. As I sit up on the couch, I glance my my scale on my glass living room table. Starting at the scale brought be back to reality. After my argument last night with Ju, I met up with Zae to pick up so product. It was late as hell so, we didn't take it back to the ware house. We decided that I would bring it home with me since my new home was low key. Now these mutha fuckers at my door step. This shit don't seem right. "Fuck." I mumble under my breath. I got up and move the scale and  place it inside of my kitchen draw. I'm just gone play it cool. I'm not letting these pigs in my house unless they got a search warrant.
I open the door half way not allowing to see my house fully or welcoming them in.

"Hello officers, how can I help you?"

"Mr. Williams were looking for Raven Collins and
Xzavier Bradford." "Sister and boyfriend of Antoya has been reported missing by Antoya Collins.  The female cop said to me while looking me deep in the eye.

"What the fuck you mean missing?" I just saw Zae last night. As far as Raven I don't even know shawty so y'all don't need to be questioning me about her where about." I responded back to the officer, pulling out a cigarette from out my pockets

"Can you tell me when the last time you Saw him?" The officer ask in a polite tone.

"The last time I saw him was around, 11:45 PM." I responded while smoking my cigarette. Trying to keep my nerves calm.

"Well they both have been missing for about 12 hours now. We explain to Ms. Collins we cannot file a missing police report unless they were missing for 24-72 hours." "She was so upset, she wanted answers immediately." "She informed us that she called you ask you where they were but you weren't answering for her."

"Look officer, I don't know where they are." "If I did we wouldn't even be sitting her having this discussion." "I didn't even get a miss call from Toya." I was in here sleeping peacefully ." "Until you guys came disturbing me from my sleep." "Look just go do y'all job for once and go find them." "I don't give a fuck if it's only been 12 hours." "That's still a long fucking time to not here from someone." "Especially for Toya she talk to them everyday." "Look If I hear anything I'll let Toya know.

Not giving them a chance to speak or blank, I slammed the front door in their face. I grab my phone from underneath the living room sofa pillow. I went up stair into my bedroom and laid across my bed to help me relax. As I let all this information sink in. I had One Miss call from Toya and 3 text messages from her. "Fuck."  I yelled out. I miss Toya calls my phone was on vibrate. Baby Girl would always curse me out for leaving my phone on vibrate. I can hear her voice in my head now. Leaving your phone on vibrate is how you miss important shit.

I Call Zae, the phone ring serval times no answer

I Call Zae, the phone ring serval times no answer. The call went straight to voicemail. I left a message to Zae. "Yo where you at man, the cops was just at my house looking for you. You got your girl upset and worried. Just text me back or call me and let me know you're safe." 

After I called Zae, I decided to hit up Raven. If it wasn't for Toya, I could care less where Raven was. Toya like a little sister to me. For a long time Zae and Toya was all the family I had. I called Raven, the phone ring serval times then went straight to voicemail. I didn't left a voicemail for Raven, shit just me calling was good enough.

I guess, I got no choice but to get up and start my day now to hit these streets and see what's word on Zae and Raven.

**** Authors Note: Thank you guys for all your love & support💕 Were now at 588 views 🥳 Please make sure you vote each chapter & leave a few comments as well. I would love to hear your thoughts.