Jays Reality

Baby girl look so peaceful while she sleeping. I'm surprised she let me crash here last night. Since she been mad at me saying I haven't been making time for not being committed to our relationship she had her guard up. Shawty wasn't trying to have shit to do with me. I can see now I got her right we're  I want her. That's mine she, on lock she not going no where. She got to realize I'm not into none of that mushy gushy love shit. I do love her little ass to death. I guess I'll cook so breakfast for her this morning maybe that'll make her day. She always saying it's the little things that matter. I hope in the shower and did my daily hygiene to get my day started. As I look in the mirror at my reflection of myself I thought to myself I don't know how much longer I can keep juggling this crazy life style of mines. Money is my main priority, but at same time I got someone who truly love me. I ain't never had a mother to teach me how to love. My mother left me since I was 7 years old. I practically raise myself, with the help of my grandmother. My grandmother was all I had left good in this hectic as world. God took all I had left as a family away from me when i was age of 15. What kind of God like that would let some shit like that happen. To leave a boy alone in this world by his self to raise himself. As far as I know, hell it ain't no God. This just a cold as world, and we just here living in it. I been trapping since the age of 15. Trapping was the only way I knew how to take care of myself, and be able to make ends meet. Can't a nigga out here tell me I'm not a man. Everything I been through I got through it on my own. I didn't need love trying to get in the way with what I got going on. I really don't give a fuck who judge me. When I look in the mirror I see a great man. As my thoughts ran through my head, I decided to post a pic for the gram before I head off to the trap.

Jay_Gotti: When I look in the Mirror I see a Great Man 💪🏾💯

Zay_Stacks: Nigga u flexin on the gram wya it's time to get this money 💰🤑

Raven_Loco: Daddy 😍😍💦

Jada_BadAZZ: Bae😍😘

My phone ring interrupting me from strolling through the gram. It was a call from Zay.

"Nigga Where you at man we need your help down here  at the trap." Zay shouted through out the phone. "

"Nigga I'm coming I'll be there in 35 mins, always rushing a muther fucker and shit." "Maybe if you was getting some pussy you wouldn't be worrying all the dam time and rushing me and shit." I laugh through the phone.

"Oh I see your ass got Jokes." Zay laugh back through the phone. "Look don't worry about what the fuck I be doing, shit I just might take yo bitch."

"Yeah, alright whatever look I'll be at the spot in a  few."

When I step out of the shower my baby was still peacefully sleeping. I guess that good dick will have you sleeping for hours. I got dress & throw on a white T-shirt', with some black true religions and  my fresh ones. I didn't had much clothes at Jewel house. Especially since she we wasn't living together. I didn't had time to fix her breakfast in bed like I had intentions on doing so since I was running late with starting my day. I wrote her a note, and leave her some money on the bed so she can go out and treat her self.

I grab my phone and reach for my pistol off the night stand then hit the streets to start my day