One Night

It's been a week now since Jewel has been over at our new home. She still haven't made her decision. Ima have to give her s ultimatum, cause I'm not about to beg her on no simple ass question. It's either a yes or no. In the mean time I got to meet up with Raven to see why the fuck she been blowing me up so much lately. Threatening to tell Jewel what happen the night of Zay birthday party if u didn't return her txt our answer her calls. Raven was really delusional if she thought I was gone let her fuck yo what I got going on. So I told her to meet me at my place so we discuss what ever was so important that she kept blowing me up about. I honestly hope it wasn't a waste of my time. What ever she had to tell me she could have just shoot me a text. The only reason why I'm agreeing to meet her in person, so I can tell her fade to face how I can't see her again. What we had was honestly just a mistake. It was just a one time, one night fling.

Message Notification:

Raven: I'm out side

Me: Ok stay right there, I'm about to meet you outside.

"Well I thought I was gone never see you again." Raven said as she wind down the window of her cream white Benz.

"Look what happen between us the other night, It can't happen again

"Look what happen between us the other night, It can't happen again." "I got a girl, we trying to work things out and I don't need you trying to be shady towards her on Social Media or out here in public." I responded to Raven making direct eye contact.

"All you had to say was you had a girlfriend that same very night I saw you at Zay party. You wasn't acting like you had a girlfriend when you was between my legs either." Raven said with a smirk on her face.

"Look I was fuck up that night, my head wasn't in the right place." "What happen between us, I can't take it back." "It's just for the best we end this and go our separate ways."

"Boy you know this push was amazing so I don't know why you acting like u just wanna give that shit up so freely. I know you miss me." Raven said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"To be honest, I don't." "You was just a quick nut for that night." I shrug my shoulders while looking at her.

"What was so important you wanted to tell me anyways, that you couldn't say over the phone or through text." I ask as I took a blunt from my back pocket beginning to spark it.

While smoking my blunt waiting for her to answer me I can tell she was hurt from what I was telling her. Shit u honestly didn't give a fuck. I just thought shawty deserve the truth before she got deeper then it was.

"Look I'm gone need you to start talking, it's hot as hell and I don't got all day to be waiting on you. I got moves to make in a few so either say what you need to say or leave. I said continuing to smoke my blunt.

"Well Jay my period was supposed to come on this week. I'm 3 days late." Raven said in a dry low tone.

"Shit was you want me to do about that?" "How do you know if it's even mines we only fuck one time." I snap at her getting angry.

"I just wanted you to know because in a week from now if I don't see my period and take this test you going to be a father rather you like it or not."

"Look just get the fuck out of my yard, I don't wanna see you again or hear from you." "What ever you got going on doesn't concern me."

Raven pull out of my drive through with out saying a word. I headed back into my house to cool off. I Pour me up a shot of patron. I honestly hope this bitch not pregnant I don't need no more drama in my life.