Puzzel

The dinner Jay prepaid for us was absolutely delicious. Unlike most men Jay could
Thrown down in the kitchen. For dinner he prepared lobster tail, steak, grill garlic shrimps, corn on the cob, and loaded mash potatoes.

 For dinner he prepared lobster tail, steak, grill garlic shrimps, corn on the cob, and loaded mash potatoes

After eating dinner together, we cuddle for a while and watch the Bernie Mac Show. Bernie MAC was our favorite comedian. We both loved comedy. As we watch tv and laugh Jay massage my feet. Although we wasn't out in public tonight was very special and romantic. I'd felt could to have his warm arms wrap around me. Jay has fallen asleep with his arms wrap around me. While he was sleep I went into the bathroom and close it and lock it behind me. I got down on my knees and begin to talk to the lord. God I know I don't pray often but I need you to send me a sign. If Jay Is out here doin something I need to know before I make this decision to move with him. I know you gave me a gift to be able to see things before other can see it and to be able read people. This time I have to leave it in your hands I can't seem to be able to read him. After I got done praying An ideal came to my mind telling me to get on Instagram and look on his page, and you'll find all the answers you need there. I click on Jay profile of course he had no picture of any girls insight. Not even one single picture of me. Then I saw the Picture he posted early that morning when he stayed the night at my house.

Who the fuck is this Raven bitch I thought to myself

Who the fuck is this Raven bitch I thought to myself. I click on her page but her shit private. So I decided to add her as a friend. It was 11:30 PM. If she don't add me back to night she will do it in the morning. So many thoughts ran through my head. I wasn't gone stress over the situation. I knew God was going to reveal to me what I've been praying for. All I had to do was be patient. I screenshot the post I saw with the Raven hoe and sent it to my girl Dez.

Message Notification

Dez: Girl the bitch page private, but I'm going to follow the hoe and see if she follow back.

Me: Don't worry she will cause she hardly got followers so she prolly going to follow us back so we don't unfollow her ass cause look like sis don't have no friends.

Dez: Bitch I see that. Only 2000 people following her.

Me: I'm going to get some rest now hun I'll text you in the morning and let you know what else is up.

I couldn't sleep so I went up stair exploring the home Jay brought. The home had 2 bed rooms and and 2 bathrooms. It was very spacious and modern. It was something I  could easily adjust to. I could honestly see myself living here. I just needed some answers before I could adjust to anything. My life was like solving a mystery or a puzzle. I honestly didn't know what pieces we're missing to my puzzle just yet. I hop in the shower and took me a long steamy bath to relax. After showering , I placed on one of Jays white T-shirt since I didn't have any pjs to wear at this new home. I place my phone on the charger and watch tv until I drifted off to sleep.