Smile

Hey Dez, you looking mad sexy today." "Bitch you must be got a dick appointment after this spa day?"

"Juju it ain't even like that I just put on something to step out with my girl for a while." "It's been a minute since we link." "Do you know how you wanna get your nails today?"

"Girl no, you know  I can never decide my mind be all over the place."

"I just want pink coffin nails and my lash extensions done."

"Bitch thinks for reminding me, I forgot I need mines done. " You know I can't live with out my lashes." "If I don't have them done, I just feel sick ass hell."

"Girl you so crazy, you better let Kim do your lashes cause lee be fucking people shit up I heard."

While we got pampered in the spa, Dez & I just sit back, laugh, and enjoy each other company and vibe while sipping our favorite Stella Rose red wine.  I wanted to ask her about how things where going with Jay and I didn't bothered because this day just felt like a breeze through the wind with Dez. We both were so relaxed. I can tell she's need this just as much as I did. Besides we haven't had a girls day together in a while I didn't wanna make this day all about me. Eventually I will tell her when I get time. After being pampered I went up to the receptionist and ask for my total. The receptionist said it was a total of $130 for nails, feet, and eyelash extensions. As I reach for my wallet to pay for my expenses Dez said
"No twin let me pay for you, you invited me here today and since I'm in a good mood today's my treat."
"No Dez I should really pay for both of us since I invited you."

"No girl you good I got this, you can treat me next time out for lunch."

"Okay that's fine, we'll just meet up tomorrow for lunch so I can catch you up to speed about Jay ass." "

"Well when ever you want to talk about it, you know I'm hear."

"Well girl I'm bout to catch you latter, I'm going to mom house and eat dinner she's cooking my favorite pot roast today." "

"Girl I wish I was eating dinner with y'all, your mama cook like every day Sunday." 

I waited till Dez got in her Black Benz Jeep and drove off onto the high way. As I walk to my car I smiled to myself thinking how today was a good day. I look up to the sky, and watch the sun hide underneath the clouds. I just stood there for a while to thank God for life, and having such a good friend like Dez. Just having a friend to be there with you to tune all of the drama out, and just laugh and enjoy life. That was the best feeling in world . It actually felt good laugh and not hide my smile for change. Smiling as the sun beam on skin made me felt so beautiful. Standing there at that very moment watching the clear beautiful sky, I thought to myself maybe I should smile more often. I honestly don't want to be having my self doing something that's not worth smiling for.