Master Plan

This nigga had the audacity to post another bitch when we was just beating the fuck outta my pussy Thursday night like didn't have a bitch. I heard his name in the streets, but no one ever mentioned he had a girlfriend. Jay was Bestfriend's with my sister baby father. I would always see him around the hood. The first time I laid eyes on him, I was taking my sister to meet up with her baby father at the car wash to drop off her son. They would always meet at the car wash or Zay house to exchange their child because Zay didn't want to meet my sister at the trap house. One particular day Zay was on his way to pick up my nephew for the weekend, and I notice Jay on the passenger side. He had fresh low top fade, with a gold cuban chain around his neck. He was dressed in all black. The tattoos on his neck complimented his style. He didn't look like a thug, but he looked mysterious. By looking at him it made you wanted to get to know more about him as a person.

"Bitch who is that ? "He fine as fuck." I ask my sister Toya while putting out the blunt of weed before my nephew got into the back seat.

"That's Jay, him and Zay are best friends they grew up together." "People love to say him and Zay run these streets." "He's a dog ass nigga, just like his friend so I advise you to stay far away from him."

As my sister said those words, it was just like everything she told me went from out one ear to another. From that day forward, I planned on how I wanted to be with him and what I would do to get him to notice me. He was a busy man so I knew approaching him on social media was a waste of time. Toya call me Wednesday and told me that she would be planning a get together at Zays house for his birthday. She ask me to come by and help her with preparing the food. To be honest I didn't even wanted to take her on the offer because I had intentions on going to work for some over time. Then a ideal randomly came to my mind. Here's my opportunity to talk to Jay. I know he'll be at the party. So I decided to take Toya up on her offer.

"What time does the party start?" I ask Toya.

"I'll start around 9:00 PM so don't be Late." Toya responded in a serious tone.

"Ok, I'll see you then." I said before hanging up the phone.

All I could think about after Toya and I conversation was how Jay was gone be mind. I'm going to make him fall in love with me, so he can spoil the fuck out me. I don't give a fuck what my sister say. Just because she older then me don't mean she can control my life. All Jay need is a little bit of love. Some women can make a man settle down. It just take the right special someone. Once Jay get a taste of me I know he'll come running back. I'll prove Toya wrong, she'll see and watch how she envy me. Pretty soon I'll be running things around here. Then every bitch will look up to me. I laugh out loud to myself as I look at reflection in the mirror starting back at me. My master plan was now in session, the only thing I had to do see how it plays out.

 My master plan was now in session, the only thing I had to do see how it plays out