Numb

As I examine the the bright red blood gushing from the palm of my hand tears ran down my face.
I don't know how I got my self into this situation. From loving someone to now hating the person who I also loved at the same time. As I close my eyes,
I replayed Jays words back into my head like a song on repeat. "She  pregnant." Jay said with a crack in his tone. My body went numb. When Jay places his hands on top of mines, I felt nothing. I was empty inside, and my heart was shattered into a million pieces. The moment when he touch me,  I knew that I no longer loved him. "I'm sorry baby girl, I never meant to hurt you." "I know this baby not even mines anyways." Jay yelled trying to sounding like he was one hundred percent sure. "How could you be so fucking sure Jay?"  I yelled back at him.

"Ju, I know, because Zay said shorty get around alright." "He was saying how his girl always telling her to settle down, and stay out these streets but she don't listen." He shouted back at me, with his face turning red. I could tell he was heated, but I really didn't give a fuck.

"What the fuck Zay  got to do with this shit and his girlfriend?" "Are you telling me Zay the one who set you up with this bitch?"  I ask Jay while reaching for the kitchen knife

"Ju what the fuck are you doing?" "Put the knife down." Jay said reaching for the knife trying to grab it out my hand. As I snatch the knife back
From him the end of the knife cut me in the palm of
My right hand.

"I Fucking Hate you Jay"  I scream as looking at the small cut in the palm of my hand. As I stared at the blood my body still felt numb. The more bull shit and drama Jay came at me with  made my body numb. I just didn't care about living any more or anything else that was going on around me. I shouldn't never agreed for him to come over here to talk things out. Were getting no where. He not trying to take actions for what he done he just keep blaming Raven. What kind of man don't take blame for his own actions. I thought as I started deeply into his eyes. 

Message Notification:

Raven_loco:
😘

Me: Congratulations, I hope you find your baby daddy 😘

Raven_loco: Girl why you so in denial😂 stop playing yourself. You know Jay is my baby father😌

"Jay you need to get your shit and get out my house and go check your bitches." "Why the fuck is Raven sending me a picture of her nasty ass pregnancy test."

"Raven isn't my bitch, that hoe would never be with me." "That baby isn't mines." "I don't know how many times I need to explain myself to get that through you thick ass skull." Jay said sucking his teeth at me.

"Like I said you don't gotta explain shit to me." "Try going to tell Raven that." "Raven is for certain you're the father." "Tell that bitch don't be messaging me about shit." "Look control you hoes, before I do it for you. " I said pointing my finger at Jay.  All of suddenly Jay place a kiss on my lips. I turn my head with my hands cross. I was now looking at the wall  facing the opposite direction as him. So I couldn't see his face, and to avoid him placing another kiss on my lips. Normally when he kiss me he kisses taste sweet, and felt warm. My body was numb I could no longer feel his kisses.

"Look I know you mad at me right now, So I'm just gone grab my things and leave. We'll just try this again another time." Jay said as grabbing his wallet and phone walking out the door. His voice sounded dry. I can tell he was hurt because I wasn't trying to hear him out. I didn't care I just wanted him to hurt, just like he hurt me.